Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment for Unisex uploaded by Ujin B.

BY MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER

Triple Active Night Treatment was launched by the design house of Miracle Skin Transformer. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
I was gifted a smaller tube of this by someone and they bought it at Costco. It came along in a pack that included the revival mud mask. I couldn't be happier with it! The one downside is that it does have a very distinct/strong smell that lingers for quite a long time but doesn't keep me from sleeping soundly. I use this as my second to last step in my skin care routine. It's very luxurious and rich but when put on the skin, it does not feel oily or greasy!! It's really difficult to find a product like that. Also it claims to "exfoliate, moisturize, fight daily environmental damage, and deliver powerful anti-aging benefits." Personally, it's improved my skin's texture and helped with discoloration / hyperpigmentation and has kept it nice and moisturized. It does have a steep price tag but if you can find the set at Costco, BUY IT!
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
I recently got this night cream and so far loving it...the only downside is the smell...other than that it makes skin very smooth but not oily
Oh and original price are like $78 and u can find sale that's like $49 n stuff but I dot it from TJ Max for $9.99!!!