Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Skin Restoring Treatment Mask 3.8 oz uploaded by Sara B.Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Skin Restoring Treatment Mask 3.8 oz uploaded by Sara B.Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Skin Restoring Treatment Mask 3.8 oz uploaded by Manda M.

BY MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER

A fast and efficient skin fix to diminish fine lines, minimize pores, and enhance radiance. Save 15 minutes for your skin and reap the benefits of this reviving formula designed to soothe, repair, and protect. This mask is formulated with bioactive silts sourced from European spring-fed lakes, meant to target age spots and help reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating skin’s natural collagen production. A special absorbing action unclogs pores, delivers natural nourishment, eliminates dead skin cells, and detoxifies impurities. Skin is left with improved hydration, elasticity, firmness, and reduced redness. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud’s unique M3 Complex delivers a combination of antioxidants and vitamins, including green tea and mushroom extracts. Skin-soothing beta glucans and extracts of the resurrection plant reduce surface redness and promote radiance. see more...

Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely does what it claims. After using it, it does reduce redness and has made my skin tone more even. It also helps to lightly exfoliate! However, it smells strange. There's a very distinct scent to the product that lingers until you wash the mask off your face. Also, after putting on the mask, I usually feel a burning / strong tingling sensation for a few minutes before it disappates. I know I'm not allergic because my skin doesn't react negatively but it does initially hurt my face (maybe because my skin is a bit sensitive). Just beware of this before buying!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
I received this mask in a Birchbox a while back. It does just what it says its does on the package. However, it does have a smell that I can't quite describe and the unpleasant scent lingers until you wash it off. Since the directions state that it needs to be left on for 15 minutes, it was a bit unsettling. It does work very efficiently though and the price point isn't too high. I would definitely recommend, but because of the scent I only give it 3 stars.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is unlike any other I've purchased before. As others have stated below, it initially tingles/stings a bit and lingers for a few minutes but the results are to die for. The smell is a bit plastic-y in my opinion, and the texture of the mask is very fine and smooth, like room temperature butter without the oiliness. It's a bit expensive, but if you want to splurge a bit I highly recommend!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my many favorite masks is the Miracle Mud Miracle Revival Mud, Skin restoring treatment mask! Natural, Purifying bioactive silts Born in spring fed European lakes that actively work to re-finish and revive your skin. It targets age spots and re-surface is your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A special absorbing action unclog pores, delivers natural nourishment, illuminates dead skin cells , and it detoxifies impurities! Your skin is then transformed with improved hydration, elasticity, firmness, and reduce redness! It is a Mud consistency that goes on nice and smoothly as well it drys quickly! This seriously is a miracle mask! I purchased it at tjmaxx for $9.99!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Long beach, CA
Tried this mask as a sample and was immediately hooked. I love the tingle  you feel when you first put it on. As others have stated, it does have a specific odor when you put it on but for me it is no big deal. I love to put this on before I shower so I can rinse it off easily and not worry about it getting stuck in my hair :) My skin always feels firm and soft afterwords. I use it about once a week.
Kaylen R.
Kaylen R.
Love this mask! Leaves my skin so smooth and clean after I use it. My pores have went down in size dramatically since I started using it.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love love love with this product! It instantly reduced the redness in my skin and dark spots with time. I have a combination of skin types and my skin overall felt refreshed and moisturized. It tingles at first and slowly diminishes, feels very refreshing.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
Just bought this at Sephora. I have other mud mask but I've never tried this brand before. How is this formula?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have a strong scent?