Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Ashley C.Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Chelsea R.

BY MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER

Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - a breakthrough 5-in-1 tinted skin enhancer designed to Hydrate, Prime, Enhance, Mattify and; Protect your skin in one simple step. This multi-tasking complexion enhancer instantly provides your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base, primed smooth finish, weightless coverage, and SPF20. Instantly improve skin tone, luminosity, and texture. Evenly smooth out and minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and pigmentation imperfections. Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF 20 leaves your skin with a smooth, radiant, airbrushed complexion in seconds. Benefits: Reduce the appearance o see more...

• How do you like this product is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love this! I received a sample and ended up buying a full bottle. It's quite doesn't but definitely worth it. I love that is has SPF because I always want to protect my skin! I definitely believe it's worth the try!
Amber
Amber
I actually have this in the light shade. I wear it underneath my foundation and concealer. It creates a blank canvas for concealer and foundation. I have never worn it alone but I can tell a difference when I put it on and look in the mirror. I can see that my skin tone is evened out but I'm just more comfortable wearing foundation over it. It is on the expensive side, but I do notice also that you don't need a lot of this product in order to make it work.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I like this product more as a priming and moisturizing base for my makeup. I don't prefer to wear this product alone because I do notice it leaves my face looking a little powdery. I like it and will continue to use, but will not repurchase.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Lubbock, TX
I got a sample of this a few years ago and even though I try other products, I always go back to this because I love the feel, coverage, and shade. Blends beautifully and no need for powder.
Bridgett H.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
I recently received a sample of this stuff and I am a huge fan! it doesn't have pretty smell, but it is really good for your skin since I started using this moisturizer I notice no more break outs.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I use this on its own on "good skin days" when I don't want to wear foundation and just want to look matte and evened out. Sometimes I'll use it as a base for my foundation so my skin looks flawless. It goes on smooth and my skin feels so velvety and soft. I love that it doesn't break me out either. It's pretty expensive but it does a great job and a little bit goes a long way so I suggest giving it a try.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Portland, OR
I have used this and the concealer as my foundation for over a year. AMAZING. I always got complements on my skin, and people would always think I wasn't wearing makeup. Totally flawless and smooth look, glides on really nice and soft. I honestly thought it made my skin better & helped with acne. I was very disappointed to see that my local Ulta no longer carries it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly beauty boxes. I had never really used anything like it before. I like how it goes on and doesn't feel heavy and I also like the luster it gives my skin and having some SPF is a bonus as well.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Shelbyville, IN
Wonderful product. Great Primer under powder foundation or alone on days when skin doesn' need much coverage. A little goes a long way so even though it is expensive it should last a long time. Does have the SPF smell at first but it fades quickly.
Manda M.
Manda M.
Torrington, CT
How do you like this product is it good for sensitive skin?