3 colors available

BY MIRACLE SKIN

Tan. Correct, Cover and Protect. Erase and repair imperfections with this next-generation 3 in 1 concealer. The first-ever naturally derived silicone based concealer, Treat & Conceal hydrates, covers and protects with powerful treatment benefits. Designed for use on both the under eye area and the face ,Treat & Conceal will Correct. , Cover and Protect all of your skin s concerns leaving you with a flawless complexion. This intensive treatment based concealer delivers the unique MST Complex - a blend of ingredients designed to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes and skin imperfections: see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
This is an all time favorite product of mine. I often buy it in bulk just so that I won't run out. I don't know what I would do if it was ever discontinued. I start off by putting small amounts all over my face then I rub it in to cover my whole face and then apply a small amount of foundation on top. It covers so great!
Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
This is an awesome product ! I am always very cautious about buying new face products but this one surprised me . Started seeing an overall difference in my skin within about two weeks of using it ! Dark spots also lightened
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
I would love to try this out heard many good reviews on this product !!!! Must try soon
Katie W.
Katie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium
This concealer is amazing it covers every blemish without a problem! It's also great because you are putting a treatment in your blemishes.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Review for: Medium
Works well but not for the price--no intriguing or unique ingredients, semi-corrective (should be better for a miracle) but has a nice velvety finish. Better products out there.
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
Review for: Medium
This is amazing for dark circles under your eyes. I've used it for blemishes and scar coverage as well and I will never buy anything else now.
angela c.
angela c.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium
It has great coverage for dark circles and wonderful to treat and conceal blemishes. It also feels velvety on your skin and skin feels and looks smooth. Although a bit expensive it's well worth the price,a little goes a long way.
maria m.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite concealer of all time and has great skincare qualities to it.I'm sad to hear they don't make my shade anymore (light/medium) but im trying to hold on to every little bit i have left! it's been a go to for my break outs! Goes on smoothly and just a little bit does the trick!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Medium
This stuff rocks, especially for broken out or irritated skin! It covers, conceals, and does so without making your skin unnecessarily oily or shiny, and hydrates with just the right amount of moisture. LOOOOOVE IT!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Medium
This product is phenomenal. it gives an airbrush coverage and helps cover anything from dark spots to sun spots to freckles. if found in the right color, you could even wear this as a foundation
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Calindagan , Dumaguete City
I have been looking for a face corrector , is this a thing I must buy?
Sabrinna S.
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Para que serve ?
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
What's a good drugstore dupe?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Is this worth buying? What can be a god dupe for it?