Miracle RepaiRx Curl Food

by Tgin

Restoring nutrients into the hair, the tgin Miracle RepaiRx Curl Food is the herbal solution to dry, damaged hair. This daily moisturizer uses coconut oil and black honey to add healing hydration into your styling routine, controlling dryness and frizz.

Water (Aqua), Raw Black Honey, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Agave Americana Leaf (Agave) Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit (Papaya) Extract, Ginger Root (Ginger) Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf (Moringa) Extract, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Brassicamdopropyldimethylamine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalys (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tritcum-Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Peg 4 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Aspatric Acid, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzophenone-3, Ocopherylacetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium Edta, Simethicone, Bht.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle RepaiRx Curl Food!
Washington, DC
This cream does everything! It can be used as a moisturizer or a setting lotion. I use mine for my twist outs. I have colored ends and it leaves them just as smooth and shiny as my natural colored hair. Can be used everyday.
Is this a moisturizer or styler?! I love it so so so much. It's number one for me. I stock up on just this product alone. It smells so good. I have type 4 low porosity natural hair.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky
I LOVE this cream! I can use it everyday. It smells AMAZING! My hair is so soft. I don't worry about my texture anymore. This is a staple in my wash n go.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky