Miracle Oil

by Pure Romance

Your prayers for an end to dry, cracking skin have finally been answered. Miracle Oil contains tea tree oil and other essential oils to keep skin looking healthy and immaculate!

does anyone know if i can put this on my dog? he has been having very dry patches on his skin.
Miracle Oil Can I use this as a moisturizer all over the face? Has anyone done this and what have you experienced?
Can u use this product for your lady parts like after a rough nite adventure and your sore and chapped? Is it safe?
Start your review of Miracle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
I use this on dry skin and sometimes in my hair. It has tea tree oil in it. As I work with kids, the old wives tale says putting tea tree oil in your hair prevents lice. So far, so good, considering I had a student with lice that I consistently would braid or put into a pony tail. It smells like the outdoors, almost. I will continue to use this in my hair in hopes of keeping the little suckers at bay.
725 w vogel ave apt 9 Phoenix Arizona
A este producto le doy tres estrellas por que apenas lo enpese no haces mucho pero desde que me lo aplico he notado un cambio en mi rostro ya que tengo manchas oscura se han acalarado poco a poco el olor es un poko fuerte pero no es un olor feo me gusta su consistencia y el empaque y su gotero
Milwaukee, WI
Este aceite es un milagro!! Es utilizado para diferentes situaciones, para aclarar estrías, para mí rostros inclusive utilizo varias gotas en combinación con crema para darle masaje a mi cuerpo, desde lo más sencillo ayudar a cicatrices en cortadas y en estrías y arrugas finas sobre la piel
Tonawanda
This product was okay, the consultant said that you could put some in your shampoo and it would help with dry scalp. I didn’t really see it working, I tried different amounts of the product but it didn’t make a difference. I also tried putting the miracle oil on my nail beds as suggested and that worked great! My nail beds have less hang nails and small cuts by it than before.
Warrenton, OR
This truly is miracle oil it help prevent razor bumps and heals any and all dryness on any body part. I love to use it after shaving my panty line to keep the skin soft and moisturized. Exceeded all expectations. The scent is light and pleasant.
Mankato, MN
Wow, the name says it all. This truly is a miracle oil with everything that it does/helps with. It's great for putting in shampoo to keep lice away, putting on scrapes and bruises, dandruff, burns... The list goes on. I highly recommend.
Hinsdale
This stuff is awesome for your cuticles, sunburns, small wounds, dandruff, so many things - which is why it’s called Miracle Oil! It also smells really good from the mixture of essential oils and I definitely recommend it to others.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Miracle in a bottle for sure! I used this on my scabs from my surgery (with doctor approval of course) and my skin healed so beautifully. It really helped minimize the scar. The essential oils helped keep the skin healthy.
Oglivie MN
I put this in my kids shampoo and conditioner to keep the lice away. It helps preserve your tattoos and is like an Argan oil for your hair. It keeps everything healthy. It’s $20 but I’ts lasted me a long while.
Sullivan
This product can replace so many things in your medicine cabinet. It excels my expectations. Anyone who has kids this is a must. Very effective. I would highly recommend. No improvements needed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corvallis, OR
a year ago
Madalena D. • 9 months ago
I do but only at night a couple of times a week. It doesn’t clog my pores but makes my skin too oily to use in the morning before applying my makeup. I use it mostly in the winter and love it for my face/neck.