Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair Cream

by Miracle of Aloe

Safe for use by Diabetics Fast Acting Relief For: Dryness Cracks Roughness Flaking Guaranteed to... Repair dry, cracked, damaged skin Reduce flaking and redness Moisturize and soften Instantly relieves dry, cracked, flaking hands the very first time you use it! We guarantee it! No matter what else you ve tried, Miracle Rash Repair™ will help your troubled skin or your money back. How it works: This unique, therapeutic formula contains 60% of the purest and most potent form of whole leaf Aloe Vera gel with special moisturizers to effectively penetrate through layers of skin, speed up cell renewal, and repair dry, cracked, rough hands. Also great for tough knees and elbows! The Secret: Miracle Hand Repair with 60% Pure Aloe has the ability to effectively penetrate through layers of skin, speed up cell renewal and replace DRY, CRACKED, ROUGH HANDS. Whole leaf Aloe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair Cream!
Diana C.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair Cream uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this cream is good for nourishing and moisturizing the skin suitable for dry skin of the hands.
Jaz M.
Inglewood, CA
Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair Cream uploaded by Jaz M.
If you use your hands ALOT, like me doing hair or cleaning homes... than you’ll understand how harsh those chemicals can be, this cream has saved my lifeee! I’m only on day 3 of using it and I already see results! I got this large bottle from dds discount for on $3 !!!! Great smell and leaves your hands, elbows, knees and feet helllllla soft 😍😍
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Excellent product for those with dry, sensitive skin. It's also worked fairly well at keeping my eczema flair ups moisturized, and better under control. It's not greasy at all, and it soaks in very fast. It leaves your skin feeling very soft. The lotion lasts on the skin quite awhile, even after washing the hands.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
If you struggle with dry cracking skin, this will change your life. I have extremely sensitive skin and will get allergic reactions to almost all lotions, except for this one. This seriously changes your hands after one use. I have gotten everyone hooked on it, and even though it is an "as seen on TV product" it is seriously the best lotion on the market for us with sensitive skin.
Anya R.
i really like this hand cream! it blends in easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy while also giving it some serious moisture.
Rebecca G.
Puyallup, WA
I love this product. Have issues with my feet due to being on them quite a bit but had previously only been using lotion which wasn't working out well. I bought this at Lavida in West Seattle and have been using it on my feet daily. It goes on well, isn't sticky and also doesn't have a bad scent. A good price. It also absorbs well.
Kara E.
Irvine , CA
This is the gold mine of hand creams. I use it every night. My hands get very dry from frequent washing at work and this saves me.
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
My workplace sells the tiny travel size version of these and after seeing how dry, tough, and flaky my hands were looking after doing a POG reset and having to jump on register I just felt too embarrassed to have customers comment on my hands, I bought this on the spot with spare change and now it’s by my bedside and in my purse all the time. Softens the hand immediately, makes them smoother, and drys quickly. It does not leave your hands feeling too tacky to touch anything and got rid of the peeling I get from my ridiculously sweaty hands. The price is alright, I do think they need to change up their packaging because it does seem old fashioned which isn’t bad but would definitely get people to try more at least.
Daniella C.
valencia
I think this lotion does not works as I like it because it’s not that god I don’t really like the smell and I would rather choose another one and not this one. It’s not bad but it’s not the best
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
So there's nothing pretty or glamorous about this hand cream but it works better than anything to moisturize my hands quickly. I live in Minnesota and wash my hands frequently for work, but they remain soft and feel great thanks to this lotion. I got it from Bed, Bath and Beyond. This is a repurchase because it's a great product.

Looking for your answer?