BY MIRACLE OF ALOE

Safe for use by Diabetics Fast Acting Relief For: Dryness Cracks Roughness Flaking Guaranteed to... Repair dry, cracked, damaged skin Reduce flaking and redness Moisturize and soften Instantly relieves dry, cracked, flaking hands the very first time you use it! We guarantee it! No matter what else you ve tried, Miracle Rash Repair™ will help your troubled skin or your money back. How it works: This unique, therapeutic formula contains 60% of the purest and most potent form of whole leaf Aloe Vera gel with special moisturizers to effectively penetrate through layers of skin, speed up cell renewal, and repair dry, cracked, rough hands. Also great for tough knees and elbows! The Secret: Miracle Hand Repair with 60% Pure Aloe has the ability to effectively penetrate through layers of skin, speed up cell renewal and replace DRY, CRACKED, ROUGH HANDS. Whole leaf Aloe see more...

Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
Excellent product for those with dry, sensitive skin. It's also worked fairly well at keeping my eczema flair ups moisturized, and better under control. It's not greasy at all, and it soaks in very fast. It leaves your skin feeling very soft. The lotion lasts on the skin quite awhile, even after washing the hands.
Valeria U.
atlanta
I think this lotion does not works as I like it because it’s not that god I don’t really like the smell and I would rather choose another one and not this one. It’s not bad but it’s not the best
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
If you struggle with dry cracking skin, this will change your life. I have extremely sensitive skin and will get allergic reactions to almost all lotions, except for this one. This seriously changes your hands after one use. I have gotten everyone hooked on it, and even though it is an "as seen on TV product" it is seriously the best lotion on the market for us with sensitive skin.
Rebecca G.
Tukwila, WA
I love this product. Have issues with my feet due to being on them quite a bit but had previously only been using lotion which wasn't working out well. I bought this at Lavida in West Seattle and have been using it on my feet daily. It goes on well, isn't sticky and also doesn't have a bad scent. A good price. It also absorbs well.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
So there's nothing pretty or glamorous about this hand cream but it works better than anything to moisturize my hands quickly. I live in Minnesota and wash my hands frequently for work, but they remain soft and feel great thanks to this lotion. I got it from Bed, Bath and Beyond. This is a repurchase because it's a great product.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
This is a great non scented lotion made for any gender and safe for diabetics . The regular size bottle lasts a long time because you only need apply a small amount due to how thick it is
Anya R.
i really like this hand cream! it blends in easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy while also giving it some serious moisture.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I used to love these lotions for hand and feet but now there are other lotions much better and smells better than this one.