BY MIRACLE OF ALOE #73 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Miracle Of Aloe Foot Repair Cream, 8 oz: Cream 8 oz Ultra aloe and tea tree oil Renews and repairs dry, cracked feet and heels Therapeutic formula contains 60% ultra aloe Pure and potent form of whole leaf aloe vera gel Combines ultra aloe with special moisturizers Safe for use by diabetics see more...

• I walk all day, at a speed walk and my feet are completely dry an...1 Answers
  • How long before you noticed results? my feet are in pretty rough ...1 Answers
  • Is this for super dry feet?1 Answers
Aimee B.
I had dry, peeling skin in between my toes probably from not drying after showering. I applied this every day after the shower and after about a week, the dry skin was healed. It has peppermint oil in it so the smell is a little strong but nothing that you can’t get past. Would definitely recommend for dry feet!
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this in my house hold! I don’t have funky feet but I use this as preventative care 😆. It also keeps my feet from being dryer out and prevents to much of the wrong moisture. I also like that it has a pleasant scent and not over powering. It has a med to thick consistency and feels great while rubbing on and after. Regular lotion on the feet just doesn’t cut it.
Neith J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't let the packaging fool you, this is the BEST cream for dry feet, elbows, hands, and more! During the warm season I can exfoliate/scrub my feet well and apply Miracle Foot Repair for baby soft feet, but during the winter nothing can combat my chronically dry feet completely (medication dehydrates my skin so it's more dry than most people deal with), however this helps tremendously!

Use it daily as often as you need, when you need extra, give your feet a nice long soak in a deep foot bath with salts and/or moisturizing body wash, use a pumice tool to remove dead skin, soak again a little while and even use a foot mask if you have one, then slather this on after you've dried your feet! Wrap in cotton socks overnight for even better results!
Nicole Z.
I have really dry feet, so I'm obviously looking for a cure for them. I found this at Burlington Coat Factory, and I gave it a try. The initial feeling of this product when I rubbed it on my feet was nice. It was soothing and felt like it was healing my dry feet. HOWEVER, this product dries the crap out of my feet! It did exactly what it said it wasn't going to do, which was dry my feet. I used this product every night for over a month, and it never failed to dry my feet. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Karis Q.
San Jose
I love this for cream! I really feel like it does what it says it does on the front and back. I don't remember where i got this(probably at Walmart).I recently recently ran out and couldn't find this so I bought something different and I'm really missing this. I wear flip flops all the time, if I can be barefoot I will be so my skin gets really dry and this lotion was the cure. I need to find more.
Traci S.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff has been a real miracle for me. While my feet might not be super repaired, but I am on my feet all the time, and when I get those cracks, that bleed and hurt, this lotion actually helps with the pain.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fast acting relief for *dryness *cracks *itching *odors
Miracle Foot Repair contains 60% Ultra Aloe. I bought it at Ross and was definitely hesitant. I've been using it twice a day for about a week and a half. I've noticed such a difference. I suffer from dry, cracked heels all the time. I've tried several products and none help. I love this for the simple fact, IT WORKS! Rejuvenates tired, achy feet. It's also safe for diabetics to use. It feels just like a silky lotion. Its not greasy at all. It has a nice minty fragrance. But its not super minty(I'm picky about that) Definitely recommended. ❤❤
Tanya M.
Maplewood, MN
My hubby had really nasty ugly cracked feet. I picked some of this up and started rubbing it on his feet every night and by the 3rd night, We both were in shock on how well this works. He has tried so many products over the years and nothing worked but this stuff. I would not say they are 100% better, more like 70% but that's a lot compared to what his feet did look like. Of course, he will not let me post before and after pics.
I highly recommend this product and we are lifetime buyers.
Dominique L.
La Palma, CA
I naturally have dry feet and this lotion solves that for me. I can't go a day without putting my foot lotion on. I do it when I get out of the shower and at night before I go to bed. When I'm about to go to bed I later my feet up and put socks on so I can get the maximum absorb too and I wake up in the morning my feet are soft and supple. This lotion is also diabetic friendly and does not leave your feet greasy.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
This product works great. I work on my feet 10 plus hours a day and this is great for my achy feet. Doesn't have a strong scent either so I love it!
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
How long before you noticed results? my feet are in pretty rough condition. wondering if it's really worth the hype. 😃
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I walk all day, at a speed walk and my feet are completely dry and my heels are severely cracked. Will this help heal them?
Tamella C.
Is this for super dry feet?