BY MIRACLE NOODLE

Miracle Noodle® Fettuccini.

So low in calories... it's a miracle!"

Shirataki pasta. Guilt free noodles.

Zero calories. Soy free. Gluten free. Cholesterol free. Vegan.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Certified GF, gluten-free. see more...

𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
These are amazing! Even if they weren't low cal, low carb I would eat them! I'm a big fan of rice noodles and glass noodles, and these have a very similar, but a little chewier, texture. They are a tiny bit stinky before you rinse them off for a minute or two, but it's really only noticeable if you stick your face up close, and it isn't too intense. It's a little more time consuming to cook (boiling, then pan frying to dry), but for zero calories I will work for it haha. They absorb the flavor of whatever you cook them with, and then it's just a pleasure to eat! I like that the little bags of noodles are perfectly portioned for one person, it's really the perfect serving size.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I can't believe all of the great reviews! I had really high hopes for these noodles. I thought I found a low carb pasta alternative. First of all, the smell is atrocious!!! It smells like fish! I read that if you rinse them thoroughly it gets rid of the smell, but it was turning my stomach as I rinsed them. Once they were prepared they were slimy! I managed to eat about a quarter of the portion that I put on my plate and that was a struggle. I threw out the rest. These were absolutely disgusting! I would rather not have anything similar to pasta in my life than have to eat these again. Gross!
Aileen G.
It's a good replacement for pasta because doesn't have the carbs, they are tasteless to me so great to combine with anything . the water they come in have a fishy smell, rinse under running water.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
This is wonderful for someone who is watching their carb intake! This does not taste like pasta, but it really doesn't have much taste at all, especially when covered in sauce. The most important thing when using these noodles is to rinse, rinse, rinse them before heating them. Then rinse them some more. You cannot rinse them enough. If you don't rinse them they have an unpleasant odor. I've never tasted an unrinsed Shirataki pasta because it does not smell good, so rinse it! I also like to go at them with kitchen sheers to cut them into more managable lengths, but that is not necessary unless such things matter to you.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
As a long term low carb dieter, this serves the purpose of being an occasional pasta replacement. If I could afford to buy these more often I would, but as of right now I can only afford to have them sometimes. Zero carb, zero calorie, neutral taste and good texture. Goes with almost any kind of sauce or meal (I will be pairing some with homemade low carb sweet and sour chicken this week).
Kyra G.
This noodle is great if you want something that has nothing in them. No carbs, no calorie, no real flavor. I love these so that I can add them to any dish I want. My husband loves experimenting with them.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
This brand is just great! They taste so good! Just make sure you follow the directions, Its not hard. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves pasta but wants to eat better.
Lindsey C.
It has zero calories, it is a paleo dieters dream com true, and doesn't taste horrible. A must eat for anyone who can't have carbs but still enjoys pasta!
Jennifer L.
One of my favorite pastas out there, but very hard to find I have to order mine online, really wish I could find this in stores
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
These noodles are great at taking on flavor. Pair them with a flavorful sauce and you have a tasty, guilt-free meal! :)
leah n.
San Antonio, TX
How do these noodles taste? I'm obsessed with pasta and I just found out about these, and I'm so interested in them!!
Julia G.
W Hollywood, CA
I tried miracle noodles before but have not found a good recipe to utilize. Does anyone have a suggestion for vegetarians?