Miracle Kelp Eye Cream Sea El 1 oz Cream

by Sea El

Miracle Kelp Eye Cream by Sea El 1 oz Cream Miracle Kelp Eye Cream 1 oz Cream 91 Organic Certified Gluten Free Paraben Free Alcohol Free Non-Scented All Glass and Certified Cruelty Free Silky and smooth this non irritating eye cream is a multi-vitamin for the skin around the windows to your soul containing Organic Yerba Mate Leaf Extract Organic Licorice Root Extract Vitamins C K Hyaluronic Acid and of course our Miracle Serum Lamina formula bio-fermented kelp brown algae and provides all of the vitamins minerals and amino acids to re-vitalize your skin. It's the perfect eye cream to help with puffy eyes dark circles and fine lines. Organic Yerba Mate Tea Extract- The most effective tool in our eye cream Yerba Mate has more caffeine than coffee. Caffeine is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce swelling around the eyes that directly effects dark circles around the eyes as well. Organic licorice Root has properties known as Glabridin naturally occuring. These compounds are shown to

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle Kelp Eye Cream Sea El 1 oz Cream!
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
Miracle Kelp Eye Cream Sea El 1 oz Cream uploaded by Pinkie D.
Love the way this eye cream feels! It’s not too heavy but substantial enough to make under your eyes feel soft & smooth. My concealer & makeup doesn’t cake under the eyes with this eye cream.
Cynthia A.
Portland, OR
Miracle Kelp Eye Cream Sea El 1 oz Cream uploaded by Cynthia A.
I’ve always battled with dark eye circles my entire life to the point where even covering it up with makeup was starting to not work as you can see in the first photo. It’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve been using this eye cream and so far I can definitely see a difference! It feels really refreshing on the skin but also feels a little warm after it starts soaking into your skin. It is very moisturizing as well! In the 2 weeks I’ve been using this eye cream I’ve noticed that my eye circles are less black and are starting too match my skin color a little more! So far I have had a great experience!
Cardina  T.
Not a huge fan on the smell but the product works well. It melts into my skin and keeps my circles gone when using on consistent base.
Olivia F.
It worked at the beginning but then after a few uses I feel like it just stopped brightening the under eye.
Stephanie P.
Lawton, OK
I purchased this from TJ Maxx hoping that it would help with dark circles. Packaging states it targets fine lines, dark circles and puffy eyes. I’ve been using it consecutively twice a day. Honestly I see no difference for that concern, don’t bother with this cream.
Carmen O.
Jersey City, NJ
I purchased this eye cream from Marshall’s for a very good price and the description of the product is good and it gives you hope that it will work. However I have been using it for months and I see NO CHANGE in my under eye appearance I am not satisfied and I don’t recommend anyone wasting their time or money on it!
Nicole B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This cream is very thick and creamy in texture, a small amount goes a long way. It is pretty expensive, but I think it is worth it for how long it lasts and how great it feels on the under eyes. It has a pleasant natural smell, I love that it does not have any added fragrance. It hydrates and makes the under eye look fresh.

Looking for your answer?