BY MIRACLE IN THE GREEN

Our all natural Mummy's Miracle Moringa Talc-free Baby Powder 3.5 ounces is a cooling diaper rash formula that keeps baby's skin feeling soft, dry and comfortable. Formulated with active Moringa Oil, Pure naturally absorbent Corn-Starch, Rice Starch, Aloe Vera Gel, our formula is talc-free and safe for baby's delicate skin. Clinically shown to be non-irritating and safe for baby's skin, keeps delicate skin soft, dry and comfortable, Pediatrician-tested. Toxic-free, No animal testing. OUR STORY Mummy's Miracle came about six years ago when I turned a grim diagnosis into a health revolution. The revolution was based on Moringa, one of the medicinal herbs my parents sent me to help me when conventional treatments left me weak and unable to focus. I drank the juice and chewed the seed of the Moringa plant and soon discovered the seed contained potent oil that was nourishing on the skin. I soon combined this oil with other essential oils I used at the time. The result was a 'miracle.' At the time, I had two children and pregnant for the third. I used my mixture on my kids as well. I soon noticed they never had the rashes and eczema that many of the other babies and kids had. So, I created an eco-friendly baby skin care line of products using Moringa's miraculous oil. I called my potion Mummy's Miracle. It features all-natural, toxin-free products, including baby oil, lotion, butter, medicated powder, baby powder, vapor rub, tear-free wash and shampoo, diaper ointment, nipple balm for nursing mothers, and stretch mark oil for pregnant moms and best of all it smells great." see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Miracle In The Green All Natural Mummy's Miracle Moringa Baby Powder Cornstarch 3.5 oz - Pack of 3!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?