Home & GardenLawn & GardenSeeds & AccessoriesSeeds & Accessories
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD

Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD

• 680 g
  • Grows bigger, more bountiful vegetables (vs unfed plants)
  • Water soluble
  • Feed every 7-14 days.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Every year that we do a garden this is a must for the tomato plants. For whatever reason it is, this makes them grow much faster, plumper and bigger. I have used this product on larger tomato plants and ornamentals with no issues. I use this three times a week during tomato growing season. Best there is! #tomatoplant #garden #plantfood #outdoors #Springtime #tomato
Steph L.
Wellington, OH
My garden grows so beautifully, using this product! Faster growth with big beautiful maters that just seem to magically multiply! I highly suggest this stuff ❤️🍅
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Even though this miracle gro fertilizer says it’s for tomatoes, it works on all the veggies in my garden. I use it once a week, and the results are pretty amazing. Highly recommended.
Nina R.
Cleveland, TX
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD uploaded by Nina R.
Being a gardener and looking for easy ways to feed your plants sometimes is daunting. Need to get a different measurement tool for this. This plant food is very easy to readInstructions and it also comes with a measuring spoon to leave out all the guesswork On measuring. And as for the product itself it works great I have peppers growing and they’re coming in beautifully.
Brandy W.
Springfield, MO
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD uploaded by Brandy W.
I LOVE homegrown tomatoes!! Always have. If I had my own land, I'd grow as many as I could! But, living in an apartment, I make the most of it. I plant one or 2 a year in pots. I use this!!! It grows healthy and strong plants with wonderfully tasty tomatoes. In pots, it's harder, but this stuff is a miracle!! Once a week at least. You'll have awesome results!! Highly recommend!!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Dry Plant Food-1-1/2LB MGRO TOMATO FOOD uploaded by Nasaiko B.
It helps my other veggie plants to grow faster and it’s also working with my herb garden. Love this!

Looking for your answer?