Scotts

Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble...
19 Reviews
5 / 5
I use this product weekly in my garden to increase buds on my flowers, vegetables and herbs (if you know what i mean) - I absolutely love this product, will purchase time and time again
5 / 5
I fertalized my rose's and zinnias with Miracle Grow Bloom Booster Flower Food before it gets any hotter in North East Texas. Inexpensive. Easy to use. Do not put on foliage. I use a funnel and a gallon milk jug to thoroughly mix then I pour it in my two gallon waterer. I use sparingly. These two boxes will last me about four years. I store in a bucket with a tight lid when not using. Smiles
5 / 5
Should to try this. It is nice and beautiful, u will feel more confident and good when u use this product. Thank you so much for this product
5 / 5
El.mejor fertilizante para tus plantas, es fácil de disolver en el agua, ayuda a que tus plantas florezcan y estén verdes.
5 / 5
Good product for increasing bloom quantity in annuals. I use it in my hanging planters on a weekly basis.
5 / 5
I use this in my potted plants every summer , the plants do very well , you must keep the plants watered well however, it will stress the plant if it becomes dry .
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
So far so good. It has worked well to keep my flowers looking lively for longer periods of time.
5 / 5
Los mejor qué hay para el mantenimiento de nuestros jardines hacen que mi flores se mantenga radiante
5 / 5
Para mantener mis platas de flores bellas y floreando este es el alimento y fertilizante adecuado para todas ellas. Me gusta que puedo agregarla al sustrato de casi todas h funciona muy bien ñ.
5 / 5
I use Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster 136001 on all of my flowers. The results are amazing . I have flowers that have rebloomed many times in one season. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10 and I would recommend it to anyone that loves their flowers as much as I do mine. #plantparent [product:miracle-gro-pro-bloom-booster-136001]