BY MIRACLE-GRO

Easy to use for balanced all season feeding feed in spring and fall once per season application feeds at the roots for deciduous trees and shrubs fortified with micromax nutrients pack of 12 Easy to use for balanced all season feeding. Feed in spring and fall. Once per season application. Feeds at the roots. For deciduous trees and shrubs. Fortified with Micromax nutrients. see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I use this for our plants in our apartment. I love that they are sticks because they are easy just to poke in and that be that. Works well and helps the plants from wilting or dying on us.
Angel L.
Keeps your trees and shrubs looking green and healthy. Wasn't sure if it would really work, but there did seem to be a noticeable difference in the livelihood of my plants.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards