BY MIRACLE-GRO

Plant food 105210 flower food bloom booster size 1 pound For blooming annual and perennial flowers and plants. Water soluble. Starts to feed instantly for quick results. Feeds the roots and the leaves. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie T.
Ok I'm a little obsessed with our homes curb appeal and let's face it flowers aren't cheap and watering is a chore! I live in Michigan where our weather changes literally by the day (it's September, last week it was in the 60s and dipped to the high 40-50s at night). Summer kind of sucked this year and it was hot and humid a lot and I was terrified to scorch my blooms so I decided to add so flower feeder 1x a week and I have yet to be disappointed! As I mentioned it's September and I have more blooms now than I did in spring/beginning of summer! Now I'm ready for some mums and corn stalks but can't bear to let my babies die off! My dahlias have grown the best, with large, colorful, absolutely beautiful blooms! As a former plant killer who couldn't keep shrubs alive I will continue to use this stuff and fake a green thumb until the snow comes and goes again!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert
Having a garden miracle grow is a must have in hand at all times. All miracle grow products are absolutely amazing and all adress and help woth exactly what is stated on the labels. I always hit the plants that are on sale no one wants all they need is a little bit of tlc and miracle grow. Have a beautiful garden because of miracle grow. 💜💜💜 attached a picture I had taken from our garden on of my favorite pictures.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert
Our rose bushes bloom beautifully with the help of Miracle Gro. We've tried other methods, but Miracle Gro gives us consistent results, which is important for us-especially when we use it on a client's property. Blooms are brighter, healthier and last longer before dying off.
Mary T.
My husband uses this with our plants outside and it really makes a difference, especially if you have a poor soil. He would put these on my favorite roses and the blooms just sprouted! This stuff is amazing. It really makes the flowers seem more vibrant. Miracle gro is a must for your plants. ❤🌺
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This product isn't a must have for every Gardner but it does make a difference. Plants tend to grow quicker and larger with miracle grow. Great product despite the price.
Christiana L.
This is the stuff my mom uses on all of her flower pots and window boxes. She loves how it helps the flowers fill the boxer and I enjoy how vibrant the colors end up being.
Misty S.
Tifton , GA
As a person with a BLACK thumb, I've used Miracle-Gro Bloom Booster on several occasions and have been impressed each time. Helps to encourage big, beautiful flowers that are sure to make any space beautiful!
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
I utilize this food for petunias and other flowering plants. Flowers last longer and the plant produces more of them than with other plant foods I have tried. This 4 pound box comes with 4 individual 1 pound packages. This box represents at least a 25 percent savings in cost per pound compared with the 1 pound boxes available at various outlets I have utilized in the past. No evidence of overfeeding when used as directed (with watering can - use only amount of liquid equivalent to normal watering) every 10 days; however, liquid can leave a white residue on leaves at point of contact when fed - especially on a very hot day.
Michelle A.
Pataskala, OH
I feed Miracle Gro the flowers in my containers and my hanging baskets every year without fail, and they thrive. I seriously wouldn't even attempt growing annuals without it.
Kassie C.
SAINT ALBANS, WV
This is a great product for flowering plants. It allows them to thrive and make beautiful blooms. However I would caution against using on any edibles as I have had issues in the past with low production especially with tomatoes.
Kelsey D.
Does this have a strong chemical smell?