Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts Miracle Gro
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)

Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Plant food 105210 flower food bloom booster size 1 pound For blooming annual and perennial flowers and plants. Water soluble. Starts to feed instantly for quick results. Feeds the roots and the leaves.

How long after applying does it take to see results from [product:miracle-gro-water-soluble-bloom-booster-flower-food] ?
Do you have a favorite flower you like to add to your garden?
Hi everyone. Where did you purchase this product? And would you recommend for any flower types specifically? Thank you!
Start your review of Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)!
How would you rate this product?
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Lucia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s about time to care your plants more than ever spring season is coming and this product will helps a lot to grow and end it with beautiful flowers. Inside and outside plants. I recommend it because helps me a lot and I’m ready for the blooming thanks to Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use this weekly on my outdoor plants and flowers. It helps them grow bigger and produce more blooms. I definitely recommend using!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Jennifer R.
I bought this for the roses I planted this summer that weren't in the best shape when I bought them on clearance from Lowes. This saved it and brought it back to life giving me numerous buds!
Trish  F.
Hurricane, WV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Trish  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
MG always helps my flowers bloom beautifully. One brand I always continue to use every year.
Sabina  D.
Anaheim, CA
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Sabina  D.
Purchased at: Target
Such a small but powerful powder. I’ve used this for years now and I will never change.
carol K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by carol K.
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by carol K.
This just simply works. Very easy directions. Very powerful food. One box has lasted me 2 seasons. Miracle grow is my go to
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Arlene B.
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Arlene B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a must have for anyone growing flowering plants. I use this on my beloved Hydrangeas and the bursts of huge flowers is amazing. The first photo is my transplanted hydrangea that was not doing well until I added the "miracle gro"., the second photo shows the bloomed flowers I love my plants!!! Miracle Gro is awesome! It really makes the plants bloom more flowers and the flowers are bigger and brighter!
Sarah L.
Mechanicville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Sarah L.
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Sarah L.
This is the only fertilizer that we use on our flowers and plants every year. I water them in the morning but also use the bloom booster fertilizer once to twice a week. This little magic is great for my plants - it definitely keeps them happy and healthy!! Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)
Anathalie P.
Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001) uploaded by Anathalie P.
My fave plant food brand! I love gardening! I'm always excited to wake up every morning to see my plants and flowers. I use this Miracle Pro bloom booster to feed my flowers every 2 weeks and the result was just amazing. My red roses are blooming a lot! Miracle Gro Pro Bloom Booster (136001)
Pamela P.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I think the Miracle Grow Bloom Booster Works Great and Would Highly Recommend it for anyone who's Plants need that extra Boost. I Have this Clematis Plant that we have had around for years and years now. This Year it was full and vibrant just not one single flower was blooming and I couldn't figure out why. So I decided to Try the Bloom Booster and see if it would help and to my amazement it did more then work......I had never seen so many flowers on it before as I had on it this year. It provided EXACTLY what my Clamatis Needed to Reach its Full Potential. Thank You Miracle Grow once again!!!!