BY MIRACLE-GRO

Plant food 105210 flower food bloom booster size 1 pound For blooming annual and perennial flowers and plants. Water soluble. Starts to feed instantly for quick results. Feeds the roots and the leaves. see more...

Jamie T.
Ok I'm a little obsessed with our homes curb appeal and let's face it flowers aren't cheap and watering is a chore! I live in Michigan where our weather changes literally by the day (it's September, last week it was in the 60s and dipped to the high 40-50s at night). Summer kind of sucked this year and it was hot and humid a lot and I was terrified to scorch my blooms so I decided to add so flower feeder 1x a week and I have yet to be disappointed! As I mentioned it's September and I have more blooms now than I did in spring/beginning of summer! Now I'm ready for some mums and corn stalks but can't bear to let my babies die off! My dahlias have grown the best, with large, colorful, absolutely beautiful blooms! As a former plant killer who couldn't keep shrubs alive I will continue to use this stuff and fake a green thumb until the snow comes and goes again!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Having a garden miracle grow is a must have in hand at all times. All miracle grow products are absolutely amazing and all adress and help woth exactly what is stated on the labels. I always hit the plants that are on sale no one wants all they need is a little bit of tlc and miracle grow. Have a beautiful garden because of miracle grow. 💜💜💜 attached a picture I had taken from our garden on of my favorite pictures.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Our rose bushes bloom beautifully with the help of Miracle Gro. We've tried other methods, but Miracle Gro gives us consistent results, which is important for us-especially when we use it on a client's property. Blooms are brighter, healthier and last longer before dying off.
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
I utilize this food for petunias and other flowering plants. Flowers last longer and the plant produces more of them than with other plant foods I have tried. This 4 pound box comes with 4 individual 1 pound packages. This box represents at least a 25 percent savings in cost per pound compared with the 1 pound boxes available at various outlets I have utilized in the past. No evidence of overfeeding when used as directed (with watering can - use only amount of liquid equivalent to normal watering) every 10 days; however, liquid can leave a white residue on leaves at point of contact when fed - especially on a very hot day.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This product isn't a must have for every Gardner but it does make a difference. Plants tend to grow quicker and larger with miracle grow. Great product despite the price.
Crystal D.
I have used this stuff for years and would not even consider planting and not using it. My flowers flourish every year and I have people ask me very often about what I use on them. I gladly pass the tip about Bloom Booster on to everyone who asks how I get my flowers to be so beautiful year after year. It is just the best for all my blooming plants.

Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I have mostly perennials in my yard that get different treatment, but I do supplement my garden with annuals and use this fertilizer to bulk them up for the season. I got mine at Lowes for around $10 I believe and it'll last me two seasons for the amount of flowers I have versus the amount of product given.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
So I love love gardening but recently I haven't actually been gardening because i have been busy and i noticed my plants were well they were dying and I went to my nearest flower/gardening shop and they recommend me this and my plants grew and very beautiful!
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
This works really well on my flowers, whether it's in a pot or growing in the ground. I keep debuting this and I can't find another product that works this well. Amazing. Obsessed with this product and I of course will be rebuying.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Anything made by miracle grow is Fantastic I have been using this stuff for year I can literally kill my plant and bring it back to life this stuff has saved my plants more than I can count this is a must have for any garden or flower bed
Kelsey D.
Does this have a strong chemical smell?