Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts Miracle Gro
Miracle-Gro Pour N Feed 2-fl oz Synthetic All Purpose Food (002-002-002) 3100010

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Easy to use no mixing no measuring and no storage required. Each pre-measured single feeds for up to 2 weeks. Designed to feed your 12 to 18 inch pot. Makes feeding your plants easy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle-Gro Pour N Feed 2-fl oz Synthetic All Purpose Food (0.02-0.02-0.02) 3100010!
How would you rate this product?
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
1,083 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
#GREATOUTDOOR This is what I use to feed all of my flowers inside my home and outside in my garden. Its plant food that they need to grow and flourish throughout the summer.
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
Miracle-Gro Pour N Feed 2-fl oz Synthetic All Purpose Food (0.02-0.02-0.02) 3100010 uploaded by Lindsey F.
I love that these are in singles now! One single for a full water can! I can get 80% of my flowers fertilized with 1 single! Miracle grow makes such an incredible product that does just the trick!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,706 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely fabulous Plant & Garden food. I am an avid Rock Gardener whom loves perennials. Feeding and watering them to their absolute best potential is a love of mine, and seeing them establish to their best peak performance a hobby of mine. I find this box feeder to be simple to use- and a stress free and fuss- free way to assure yourself that you covered your entire garden with adequate food coverage. 👌 You simply add powder to a water jug- shake and pour. This is the most affordable Miracle Gro feed I've found to date. It has made my garden grow lovely over the years!! 😃 👌
Rhiannon O.
Shelbyville, TN
During this quarantine time, my mother and I have began gardening. We acquired some plants and we bought this to try and keep the plants alive and thriving. The price point was good, and the singles are really easy to use. I can’t say how successful they are at this point because we just began using them.
Kristin W.
Lakeland, TN
So easy to use!! My plants of all kinds just love it! Pour a pack into your watering can and go to town! I can’t imagine using any other method for my big plants outside. Beautiful blooms and lush greenery!
Kevin S.
Gaylord, MI
I always use this product to give my plants a boost in the spring and fall and during the summer months
Megan O.
Again, if I’m not doing local or using my own compost I’m using this to jump start my garden as well as my indoor plants. It works great and is easy to use. A little goes a long way.
chrissie G.
Manchester, NH
We’ve use this for our outdoor plants many times. We buy this every year in the spring because we live in a cold climate and it seems to make a very big difference. The one year we did not use this our trees did not grow as much. I am fairly certain that this miracle grow is important especially in places/soil where your plants might not be getting all the nutrients they need. The growers we bought our trees from suggested that we use this brand as well. It’s easy and we will continue to purchase it.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this product for my summer garden! I went one growing season with out it and my plants didn’t do near as well. Only improvement I would recommend is selling it in smaller pockets.
Liz H.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve used this sporadically and find it hard to tell if it’s doing anything. That’s why I’m giving it a lackluster review.

Looking for your answer?