Miracle-Gro Natures Care Insecticidal Soap RTU uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY THE SCOTTS CO.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sub Brand: Nature's Care Product Type: Insecticidal Soap Product Form: Liquid Container Size: 24 oz. Ready to Use: Yes Treatment Coverage Area: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouses and organic gardens Organic: Yes Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor Active Ingredient: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids Kills Repels Controls: Controls insects & fungal diseases on fruit, vegetables & ornamentals. General Package Type: Spray Bottle For use on fruit and nut trees, corn, soybeans, melons, tomatoes, vegetables, figs, small fruits, citrus, house plants, ornamentals, and bedding plants, ornamental and shade trees. see more...

Review (1)
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I'm new to keeping having plants at home and had no idea the care that some required. I have a huge dumb cane plant that started getting these little spots and powdery finish on the leaves for no apparent reason. After doing some research it's a type a insect that is common to that plant that needs to be treated often with an Insecticidal Soap before it kills the plant & maintained with garden control to protect. I picked this brand up hoped for the best. It worked to well! I followed the instructions, sprayed all the leaves in both sides and in two days the plant looks restored to health. Now I spray it once every two weeks since I moved the plant outdoors. It's been 15 months since I started using this and my plant has remained healthy. I also spray the MiracleGro Garden Disease Control.