BY MIRACLE-GRO

MiracleGro, QT, 1248, Liquid All Purpose Plant Food, ConcentrateSimple Mix With Water For Spectacular Blooms & Deep Green Foliage, Instantly Gives Plants The Nutrients They Need To Flourish, For All Flower, Vegetables, Trees, Shrubs & Houseplants, Bilingual Packaging. see more...

• Does this work on all flowers? Wanting a versatile feed f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Miracle Gro is great, but I really prefer the granules or the soil with the Miracle Gro already mixed in. With the liquid I find it really difficult to evenly distribute. I end up with way too much in some areas and none in others.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Used to use this all of the time, it helped my bushes turn into trees. Recently the formula must have changed as I really don't see any visual differences in nutrients or in growth. Hope they return to their former value.
Betty C.
Baxter
Wouldn't pit anything else on my plants there so health and they grow wildly and I love it so go to walk art and puck us up if u want beautiful lush flowers
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I have tried it and like it. It helps as long as you follow the directions. Pretty expensive, I can actually get better stuff for cheaper but all in all.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
My parents tried it. It didn't really work well that well. It was sad because they paid a lot of money for it.
Samantha S.
I tried this in my flower beds several times. One year it works, the next it doesn't.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this work on all flowers? Wanting a versatile feed for my flowers and roses outside this year