Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food Refill Pack, (Liquid Plant Fertilizer) 16 oz.. 4 Count uploaded by Alicia M.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

• I have a dwarf Meyer lemon tree that needs some type of fertilize...2 Answers
  • While helping to feed plants, does it also attack weeds?9 Answers
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This item works miracles just as it says in the name. Our garden this year a good bit of flowers were bought from the sale section all they needed was a little miracle grow and some tlc they grew bigger than wr expected. This product helped to make our garden thrive and grow and absolutely beautiful.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product to help your garden flowers to start growing faster and stronger. I truly like this product a lot. It is very well worth the price. I will be buying it again cause I'm almost out.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing, you plants or anything you try to grow with this will be alot bigger then you would see without this product it's some good stuff I highly recommend
Alicia M.
Elkton , MD
We planted our garden this year and decided maybe we should fertilize it. We picked up some Miracle Grow, the directions said fertilize every 7 to 14 days so we opted for every 7 days...omg my garden went CRAZY! My tomatoe plants got so big they knocked over the metal cages, I have a ton of huge zucchini and hot peppers coming out if my ears among other things. So yeah it works amazingly. I think next year we netter try once every 14 days instead lol.
Tierney G.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using Miracle Gro products for a few years now, they always have something I need to keep my plants health. Liquafeed does just that and is super easy to use. It is a great way to get those Spring gardens really going....and growing! Simple and easy to use.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I love to use miracle grow on my flowers and in our garden. It really makes a difference on how they grow and bloom. I prefer the liquid that just attaches to my garden hose because I think it's easiest to use. No measuring or mixing, just spray and water.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I use this product all of the time throughout the summer season and am so happy that I can buy it in two packs as its so much more efficient that way. It's so exciting to watch your plants grow and thrive and this product definitely helps that.
Amie N.
Jasper, AL
I love using this product on my flower it really does help them thrive. Its amazing how fast they grow and how healthy they are using the maricle gro liquid fertilizer and its very ready to use.
Susan  C.
Horticulture is my specialty and on busy weeks I go ahead and mix this with half a gallon of water and water as needed and it gives it extra richness so it won't die down of not watering everyday
Brittany R.
Cowpens , SC
This stuff rocks! we put some on our freshly planted flower beds then had to leave town while our neighbors simply watered them for us. we came back to full flowers that were GORGEOUS!
Rebecca G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
While helping to feed plants, does it also attack weeds?
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
I have a dwarf Meyer lemon tree that needs some type of fertilizer. Would this be a good one?