Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food Refill Pack, (Liquid Plant Fertilizer) 16 oz.. 4 Count uploaded by Alicia M.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

• I have a dwarf Meyer lemon tree that needs some type of fertilize...2 Answers
  • While helping to feed plants, does it also attack weeds?9 Answers
Tierney G.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using Miracle Gro products for a few years now, they always have something I need to keep my plants health. Liquafeed does just that and is super easy to use. It is a great way to get those Spring gardens really going....and growing! Simple and easy to use.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
My plants love getting there miracle -Gro in the spring and summer! Flowers grow so much better! Price a little high! But it's good food for the flowers!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great product to help your garden flowers to start growing faster and stronger. I truly like this product a lot. It is very well worth the price. I will be buying it again cause I'm almost out.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, you plants or anything you try to grow with this will be alot bigger then you would see without this product it's some good stuff I highly recommend
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
I used this when planting some bushes in the front yard and it seemed to work as my bushes aren't dead yet!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Great value ! We just began out fancy garden and this helped it flourish quickly
cassandra c.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Works amazing, my plants have never grown better! I always try to stay away from products that aren't natural in the soil, but this worked awesome!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
My mom always uses this when spring stars so when the summer comes her flowers are big and gorgeous and they are.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I love to use miracle grow on my flowers and in our garden. It really makes a difference on how they grow and bloom. I prefer the liquid that just attaches to my garden hose because I think it's easiest to use. No measuring or mixing, just spray and water.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This item works miracles just as it says in the name. Our garden this year a good bit of flowers were bought from the sale section all they needed was a little miracle grow and some tlc they grew bigger than wr expected. This product helped to make our garden thrive and grow and absolutely beautiful.
Rebecca G.
Decorator Expert
While helping to feed plants, does it also attack weeds?
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
I have a dwarf Meyer lemon tree that needs some type of fertilizer. Would this be a good one?