Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts Miracle Gro
Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes

Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes

Are these plant spikes worth the hype? Are there any kinds of indoor plants these should not be used for?
Iss this good for tomatoes that I am starting from seeds?
Anyone else here interested in gardening 🤗🌱?
Start your review of Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
We grow vegetable garden and we use this regularly. We like this for better growth and larger vegetables on average.
Esmeralda B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Esmeralda B.
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Esmeralda B.
Purchased at: Home Depot
My flowers grew so big and beautiful with this product before using it they were dying and fragile I kept moving them around thinking the sun world help but in the end I bought some plant food and WOW did it work thanks miracle fro
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is amazing. It seems to really do a great job. I like that they are steaks because they are easy to use you just stick it in the dirt. What is an affordable price. Just look how beautiful my snake plant is. I highly recommend this product.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,747 reviews
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Alicia K.
I think this is the best indoor plant food. I really like it and I feel like it’s very effective in feeding nutrients to my plants. Makes them live long and strong. Very easy to use. Very portable. Purchase at Lowe’s.
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
Up until very recently we did not have any live plants in our home. Then my husband said he wanted to get a plan tree for in the house. We bought some of the miracle grow that was recommend for the palm trees and used as directed. Let me just say, I don't know if it is from this product but our tree is going a little brown in spots. I am terrible with plants so I can't blame it on this product. I am not sure what is going on with the tree. We thought it could need more sun so we put it outside. We ha e not seem any improvement. I am sure if you have a green thumb this product will work just fine for you. Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Trish F.
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Trish F.
Purchased at: Walmart
MG never lets me down!! I love how beautiful it makes plants grow and bloom. My parents use and now I always use.
Julia S.
Saint Helens, OR
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: Target
Plant food spikes are fantastic. My mom used these when I was younger and I use them now. Same amazing quality. I have over 100 houseplants and love to use these. They are useful and very convenient. Highly recommend!
Kathy C.
Newcastle , CA
I like the spikes because they are so easy and convenient to use! Every time you water your plants it provides nutrients to the soil.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Breanne S.
I use Miracle-Gro in my garden and can't say enough good things about it. When used at the beginning of the season my garden definitely ends up being more vibrant and productive. It is also very easy to use. A little more expensive than other brands but I would recommend giving it a try.
Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes uploaded by Camela M.
Works so well 🤣 it’s like steroids for you plants it makes them grow almost instantly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...