Home & GardenScotts Miracle Gro
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes

Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Promotes beautiful results for all flowering and foliage houseplants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes!
How would you rate this product?
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Barbie S.
These Miracle Grow Spikes continually give the plant food so it can thrive and show it's most beautiful self. I use as instructed and water my plant as needed. The flowers have a lot more blooms and they just look gorgeous. I'm proud of my results with Miracle Grow.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Monica C.
My plant was dead. She had 4 skinny limbs left that were barely hanging on. I kept talking to it, added the plant spikes and in about 2 weeks she really started filling in ad growing. I’d definitely recommend
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,174 reviews
These miracle grow plant food spikes work great for my indoor plants. Just have to add the plant food to the pot and forget it for a few months. Easy to use, good quantity in package.
Erika J.
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Erika J.
I use these in all of my houseplants and they make them so healthy and happy. They are easy to find in most stores, and very affordable. They are super easy to use, as well. I love that they come with a little plastic steak that you can use to make the hole for the spike. I highly recommend trying if you have houseplants, and will always repurchase 😁
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
These things are super easy to use, and seem to do the trick. House plants love them! My only complaint is that they are hard to snap apart and I often break them when trying to separate them.
Danielle  E.
Anderson, SC
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Danielle  E.
I never noticed any difference with these. If you want to fertilize then mix water and proper espoma. Watch their growth dates as well
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Tracy F.
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Tracy F.
I've had good luck with these spikes. It's easy because you put them in the soil and forget about it. I've never had a problem with over feeding etc with them either.
Megan L.
Allston, MA
I guess they're feeding my plants? They don't look worse... but they also don't dissolve as they're supposed to. Not a big fan and feel like I wasted my money. It would be easier to just soak some banana skins in water and water plants with those instead.
Stephanie S.
Forest Lake, MN
Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes uploaded by Stephanie S.
With these house spikes even someone who doesn’t have a green thumb can grow beautiful plants.
Cassandra F.
waterloo
I’ve noticed a huge difference since using Miracle-Gro Househplant Spikes! All of my plants of many different varieties have “woken up” and they grow insanely fast now! Plus you don’t even need to use them that often for amazing results. If you are a plant mama like me, definitely buy this product!

Looking for your answer?