Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts Miracle Gro
Miracle-Gro Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs

Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs

HooW many sizes does this product have ?
How many of you enjoy Gardening? [product:miracle-gro-garden-soil] I myself enjoy Gardening! What are some of your favorite veggies?
Start your review of Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Jamie J.
I really like the Miracle grow brand. Well known name and will grow bigger, more beautiful flowers. It can get a little pricey but goes on sale quite often and then that’s the time to stock up. I would definitely recommend to grow your flowers/veggies.
Flower S.
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Flower S.
Very good product for anyone who likes gardening, the soil really helps keep our flowers very healthy and makes them blossom more than they did before we started using this. Would definitely recommend to any gardener 😄🌱 #GreenThumb Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs
Renata L.
Harvest, AL
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Renata L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this soil on all my house plants and in the spring and summer seasons I also use it on my outdoor plants. My plants thrive this soil & look amazing! Love Miracle Grow soil!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by CARA P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This potting mix works great. It keeps all my plants healthy and growing good. It absorbs the water proficiently.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Anna D.
I give this potting soil a 4 only because I didn't notice any special behavior from the plants I used it on. The soil peeformed as expected and I had no issues.
Tracy S.
Windsor , ON
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Tracy S.
Meet my green beans! They are going wild in this nutrient rich soil. Love their brand and always grab it when it’s offered. It’s a bit pricy but worth the investment. I’ll be getting a great yield of beans from this beautiful dirt.
Rozzilynn P.
A great product that helped me grow healthy, strong Oregano and Rosemary! I have no complaints about this product, its great!
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,272 reviews
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by Cassandra F.
10/10! Love all products miracle-gro. I’ve had wonderful results with all of their products!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,009 reviews
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by krystal H.
They sure named this product right! Miracle is what it really does! I used on my flower bed once a week and my flowers were thriving, and had a larger than I’ve ever had to them leaf and flower size!! Now to say that my flower bed looked like that for me....well, let’s say I have a very black thumb! Not a green one!! I can kill the most I kill able plant! Just ask my husband!!! But using this , I could achieve the unthinkable for me!! I am a loyal customer for sure now!!
yanira Z.
Pasadena, TX
Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs uploaded by yanira Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite soil especially for my roses or plants that need moisture. This soil looks very rich and makes my plants griw very healthy and pretty looking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ninn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
il y a un an
How many of you enjoy Gardening? Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Vegetables and Herbs I myself enjoy Gardening! What are some of your favorite veggies?
Jamie J. il y a 3 mois
My favorite are collards. So good. Really like growing mini colored peppers. I started them with store bought peppers and this will be second season growing them. They do great.