Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022

Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food feeds instantly to grow bigger, more beautiful roses compared to unfed plants. Use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can, and feed every 1-2 weeks. Endorsed by the American Rose Society, Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food will help you get beautiful results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022!
How would you rate this product?
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Mary V.
My beautiful roses love their Miracle Grow Rose Food. I get so many compliments on my rose garden, and I attribute to their beauty mostly because of this wonderful food. The leaves are gorgeous, and the blooms are vibrant and long-lasting. I will never use another rose food on them.
Tammy  T.
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Tammy  T.
Purchased at: Target
I used most Miracle- Gro products and have had much more success than if I had not. Their nutrients provide the roses and flowers what they need to grow and bloom just like humans need vitamins & supplements to help our bodies better perform. It’s easily accessible, affordable and worth every penny when you see your beautiful work bloom! 🌹🌺
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Amanda C.
I love watching my roses bloom. When loved ones give me roses I always have some Plant food specifically formulated to feed roses , I love to watch them bloom and thrive. Great for my rose bush and when the hubby buys me flowers. I keep this in my kitchen drawer. I reccomend.
Misty W.
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Misty W.
Purchased at: Target
I have petunias in with my roses and they are all doing great thanks to this product
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,542 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love this product for my roses! I take pride in how they look & there health! It works beautifully & keeps them fed & big! It’s affordable & a must for rose or flower lovers! I highly recommend this product!!!
cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all the miracle grow products I've tried this is no exception. It's easy to use which is a big bonus. I seem to get lots of blooms because my plants are greener and healthier when I remember to use it. I definitely recommend it.
Kelly W.
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Kelly W.
I sprinkle this stuff on my plants and it seems to help them grow bigger and produce more
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Joseph F.
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Joseph F.
This stuff actually works! We used it on our roses out back, the Heart O' gold rose really took off. Almost eleven feet tall! Most of which happened in the last 3 months. If your a rose lover, you need this. #roses #rose #flowers #rosegarden #miraclegro
Yanira Z.
Pasadena, TX
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Yanira Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this from time to time, it makes my roses and any other plant i have to grow flowers more often.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Jennifer T.
Miracle-Gro Fertilizers 1.5 lb. Rose Food 200022 uploaded by Jennifer T.
Love this fertilizer for my roses, easy to use and gives them just what they need to grow Fuller and stronger and make lots of roses

Looking for your answer?