Miracle Gro 8oz All Purpose Liquid Houseplant Food Foam (100055) uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

For all indoor plants including edibles. Easy-to-use foam dissipates into the soil when you water. Apply once a week. see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,961 reviews
I used to use this variety for household veggies and herbs I was growing and I didn't have any issues. It seemed to work as expected. I'll be using it more with a few succulents and other house plants I have, so Itll update the review with more use. So far I like it. It's very convenient.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
This is a convenient means of feeding house plants. It allows me to avoid making up a large mixture that I then have to store until it is used up. It seems to be doing the job, as the plants are doing as well as they did with the crystals. It may be more expensive, but it doesn't turn to "concrete" in moist environments, as crystals are prone to do.
Hayley G.
This product is fantastic! It works great with my variety of plants, I️ keep an orchid, cactus, succulents and bamboo and they all respond well to this plant food. I️ see a lot of healthy growth while using this product. I️ definitely recommend this to all my friends.