Miracle Gro 8 Pound All Purpose Plant Food 110570 by Scotts uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. For a quick, clean and easy way to feed your plants try the Miracle-Gro 8 lb. Shake 'n Feed All-Purpose Plant Food. The 8 lb. bag is used to refill the shaker jug (not included) for easy application. The plant food feeds continuously for up to 3 months and is great for new and existing flower beds, vegetable gardens, trees and shrubs. see more...

• "I will make sure to use this from now on." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
If you have never succeed in planting, then you need to try this, it will help keep your plants alive and growing strong I love this stuff and is the only kind I will buy now
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Very easy way to feed your plants and make them grow. I think this product is very helpful and convenient on a daily basis.

I would buy it again. If I decide to plant more.
Dragana W.
Louisville, KY
My secret to keeping all my flowers alive. Even when my roses had frost bite and started dying a nice amount of miracle grow and some water made them come back to life. I buy some every spring before everything starts blooming and give my flowers a lil extra. Definitely recommend.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Miracle Gro around in my yard to feed my plants. It has a nice scent and will not stink up everything. It is effective. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle H.
My plants, shrubs, trees really like it when I treat them with Miracle Grow fertilizer! After use, they start to bloom and stand up taller and look better happier.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Yes. A must have for your garden. My garden is flourishing. And remember, add broken up eggshells around your tomatoes and peppers to keep the sluggers and buggers off those big awesome tummies!
Marlene C.
I used this on my garden last year. WOW! All of my plants were bigger and healtheir than the previous year. I will make sure to use this from now on. I recommend using this product.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
My plants and flowers just come to life with this plant food. How beautiful my flowers look and large the buds are. It's just too easy to get such beautiful flower beds with it!
Jennifer M.
I had bought this for my plants and since I am a first time grower, I am not sure if it worked or not or if it was the heat here but I will buy it again and see if it works
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love planting flowers! This product worked wonders on my plants. I planted some flowers using this and some without and you could see the difference! Miracle gro made my flowers much more thicker and beautiful!
rachelle a.
Do you like to use it on veggies too?