Miracle Gro 8 Pound All Purpose Plant Food 110570 by Scotts uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. For a quick, clean and easy way to feed your plants try the Miracle-Gro 8 lb. Shake 'n Feed All-Purpose Plant Food. The 8 lb. bag is used to refill the shaker jug (not included) for easy application. The plant food feeds continuously for up to 3 months and is great for new and existing flower beds, vegetable gardens, trees and shrubs. see more...

• Do you like to use it on veggies too?4 Answers
  • "I will make sure to use this from now on." in 1 review
Dragana W.
Dragana W.
Louisville, KY
My secret to keeping all my flowers alive. Even when my roses had frost bite and started dying a nice amount of miracle grow and some water made them come back to life. I buy some every spring before everything starts blooming and give my flowers a lil extra. Definitely recommend.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Miracle Gro around in my yard to feed my plants. It has a nice scent and will not stink up everything. It is effective. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
My plants, shrubs, trees really like it when I treat them with Miracle Grow fertilizer! After use, they start to bloom and stand up taller and look better happier.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
I have a little garden of my own that I try to plant different vegetables in each year and this plant food always helps my veggies grow to their very best!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
This is a good product! Great for a soils and all plants. There are many products but miracle gro works the best.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Great plant food in an easy dispense container! We used several varieties for our garden and flowers!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Miracle grow has always been a staple for my garden and flowers! It really does make a difference!
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
We use this all the time. It's great. Helps with growing but you can't use too much everyday
Parker S.
Parker S.
Columbus, GA
We use this all the time in our garden to help get our plants started with growing
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Great for any flower or plant. really helps with growing and keeping them healthy
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
Do you like to use it on veggies too?