Miracle Gro 8 Oz Foaming Succulent Plant Food (1000531) uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

8 oz. 2-7-7 Easy to use foam provides a new way to feed succulent houseplants Foam breaks surface tension of water to provide better soil penetration Easy to use pump and foam requires no mixing or measuring Instantly feeds cacti and succulents see more...

Viridiana R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this stuff! I have a greenhouse with over 200 succulents/cacti and this product is so easy to use and not hast at all on my plants! i like to put a small squirt in east pot and then water. or if you have a small batch you can dilute it in a bucket of water! be babies are so colorful and plump after using this product!
Andrea B.
Garden city, MI
i️ now use the liquid form of this. it really helps my succulents. it comes out a little quickly when you pump slow. very effective. and affordable. i️ paid less than $3. definitely recommend this product.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
I have definitely noticed a difference in how healthy my succulents look and feel when using this product. I use it on my plants once every 1-2 weeks when watering and will reduce that amount in the winter. I'm glad I found this product and I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey B.
Your cacti and succulents need food just like you do. they don't get the extra nutrients needed when you have them indoors, so this keeps them healthy and growing!
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
The one I bought I'm not sure if it's the pump or what but it's just the fertilizer liquid no foam! I mean it does the job just disappointed no foam.
Alyssa N.
Elgin
Keeps my succulents healthy. I have a wide variety of plants. This is the only thing that allows them to be in one pot together and produce an abundance of offspring.