Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix

by Scotts Miracle Gro

Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Feeds up to 6 months. Designed to be less prone to gnats contains no compost or bark which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Contains coconut coir which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. For use in containers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Samantha H.
Pretty decent product. I mix other things in it so it's drains a bit better for my indoor plants..but overall a good product for price
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Amber F.
I have tried a few different brands of potting soil and so far, this one has been the best for my indoor plants. Since repotting them in this soil, even the most unfortunate plants have completely turned around and are now thriving. I can't wait to buy more and add to my plant collection.
Brandy N.
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix is my go to when I am planting anything new. Growing up I watched my mom use Miracle-Gro products and she always had the prettiest plants around so I trust Miracle-Gro. It is a definite time saver. It is affordable and you can get it at Walmart. Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix
Halle C.
Charleston, SC
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Halle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using this soil for all my indoor plants and I have never had any issues. I usually mix this soil with orchid bark or Sphagnum moss depending on the soil needs of the particular plant. My plants are all happy and thriving ☺️
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll take all the help I can get! Thanks Scotts Miracle Gro for all the qualm products and reasonable prices. #greenthumb #plantmom #influenster #voxbox
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Carissa C.
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Carissa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works very well. My houseplants are not always the happiest and once I switched to this indoor soil they seem to be doing much better!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,833 reviews
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Alicia K.
I really like this potting mix for putting my plants. I feel like it is very effective and keeps my plants alive and healthy and soaks up and hold water very well. Affordable
Elizeth S.
Guymon, OK
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Elizeth S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! Been using it for a long time especially for my inside plants when it comes to repotting they always grow so well!!
Vivian L.
Columbus, OH
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Vivian L.
My go to for all of my indoor plants. I’ve recently started my journey to plant motherhood because of COVID, I’m currently the proud owner of 8 potted plants 🤷🏻‍♀️ I potted them all with Miracle Gro and they’re still going strong! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Barbie S.
Miracle-Gro 6-Quart Potting Mix uploaded by Barbie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Miracle Grow to help my plants thrive and burst with blooms. It's the best product on the market for us greenthumb lovers. It has what they need to grow strong and proud. I'm very happy with the results I receive. I recommend it so you can grow full and hearty plants to.

Looking for your answer?