BY MIRACLE-GRO

Garden soil moisture control bag coverage cu. 1 foot Holds up to 25 percent more water that native soil. Contains exclusive AquaCoir formula to hold more water longer. Feeds up to 3 months with Miraclegro continuous release plant food. Improves existing soil to build strong roots. see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My boyfriend and I use this for our plants in the apartment and it works pretty well. We don’t have issues with plants dying or anything and it helps that it’s moisture control for inside. Miracle grow is my go to brand
Amanda G.
I have grown multiple flowers and garden plants in miracle gro moisture control potting soil. It retains water better and for a longer period of time than other brands of similar potting soil.
Esmeraly L.
Bridgeport, CT
Hands down the best soil I've used! I bought this for a plant I have, within a week of repotting my plant thrived. It looks so lively and the color is beautiful.
Jessica L.
I have used this brand for outside but started using the potting mix for my house plants because we already get so much rain. They both are effective.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Home Depot
I grow plumeria and use a ton of miracle grow soil in various formulas for my cactus and trees.. my green thumb thrives using this soil.
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love this dirt and I do not have a green thumb! I love that it holds the moisture better than regular soil
Joshua C.
I bought some for my garden, it works well. I don't have any comments about it.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great pot mix! It’s super blended out and great for all plants! It’s for a great price as well and I am weird and think it has a nice smell. I used them for planting flowers and bushes and other small plants v