Miracle Gro 1 1/2 Pound w Plant Food 1001123 by Scotts uploaded by Kathie W.

BY MIRACLE-GRO

The fast way to bigger, more beautiful plants! Instantly feeds all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, houseplants. For use with watering cans. America's favorite plant food! When you use Miracle-Gro Plant Food, you join generations of gardeners who know how easy it is to have spectacular blooms, lush foliage, and lots of fresh home-grown vegetables. Miracle-Gro Plant Food is so effective because: Double feeding action - feeds through both the roots and the leaves. Safe for all plants - guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant All Purpose Plant Food 24-8-16. Miracle-Gro Plant Food was developed by the trusted experts of Miracle-Gro branded products to provide plants with the ideal mix of nutrients to thrive. Plants grow bigger and more beautiful, helping gardens fill in quickly so you can enjoy them sooner. Give your entire garden the ultimate feeding with improved Miracle-Gro Plant Food. The Fast Way to Grow Bigger, More Beautiful Plants! Testing shows Miracle-Gro Plant Food quickly grows plants bigger and more beautiful than unfed plants. Actual test results shown. Dedicated To a Beautiful World. Trusted by generations of gardeners, Miracle-Gro is dedicated to helping you enhance and protect the natural beauty of your home environment. Proudly made in the U.S.A. see more...

Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Absolutely LOVE using this in our garden. I have always been a miracle gro fan. My grandmother introduced me to this product and I will never go back to the old stuff I used. It’s very effective and affordable!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I purchased this affordable fertilizer from Dollar General for less than $5. It really improves the appearance/health of veggies, herbs, and flowers. I will be keeping this around for growing season. It's great to use before the rain or after watering garden.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Miracle Gro 1 1/2 Pound w Plant Food 1001123 by Scotts helps plants grow bigger and stronger! It keeps my flowers blooming and my vegetables big and healthy. It comes with an easy to use scoop that has measurements for use in a watering can or their feeder system.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Miracle Gro works amazing on plants, and reviving your challenging flowers. This amazing stuff also works wonders in a garden, as well as your flower garden. Just don't use too much or you will fry and kill them. Just watering your plants once a week will have them huge and healthy full of life. I highly recommend this product, and it's very affordable.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I use this plant food in my house plants to get the best growth out of them. I feed them every 2 weeks and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes. Miracle gro really does make a difference in the growth. I would recommend this product over the feeding sticks any day.
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
If you want beautiful plant that flourish you seriously cannot go wrong using this stuff. I've been using it for years and have never had a problem! I highly recommend it to anyone. Especially those without a green thumb like me!
Stewart P.
For a general purpose plant food, this stuff works great and is readily available in most stores where they sold gardening supplies. Be careful to ensure that it fulfills your plants needs as some prefer foods with different composition (ex. Tomatoes).
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this brand for a long time and the plants seem to thrive better and it is easy to use the correct amount for each plant. It is difficult to overfeed with this product. It is good for use with a variety of plants.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I really love this fertilizer spray. My plants were suffering from a pretty bad nitrogen deficiency and within a week of the first feeding they'd perked right up. I now use this once a week and my garden looks so much better than it did when I started. My plants are truly thriving.