BY MIRACLE FOOT

Please note:  Due to package updates, product received may differ from image shown; product no longer comes in a box. With 60% Pure Aloe Fast acting relief for: Dryness. Cracks. Itching. Odors. Guaranteed to: Repair dry, cracked feet & heels. Eliminate unpleasant odors. Stop itchy feet. Safe for use by diabetics. In. see more...

• Is this safe for pregnancy? 1 Answers
  • Are there less oily products of this brand? I love the product but ...1 Answers
  • If apply daily how long does it take to show results ? 1 Answers
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells clean and doesn't make me feet feel greasy. It really moisturizes. My whole family uses it and it definitely helps better than other lotions I have tried for dry feet!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great cream for your feet. It softens them really well. I wouldn't use this on other body parts because it is really greasy.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Review for: Miracle Foot Repair Cream
I just tried this out the other day. I did find it to be a bit oily but as time went on it was fine. I think it worked well on my feet , they definitely feel softer.
April P.
April P.
This stuff is amazing!!! I used to work eight plus hours on my feet and this baby works wonders! My feet would be aching & I would take some of the cream & rub/massage it into my feet and it relieved the pain, not to mention it made my feet really really soft the next morning! I always recommend it to people & always have back-ups!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is amazing had a really bad time with dry cracked feet , tried all sorts of things never seemed to really work but this did and I use all the time now
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it is me or I did not do it correctly, but this didn't work for me at all.
Jolie C.
Jolie C.
Kissimmee, FL
Best. Foot. Cream. Ever. Seriously I love this stuff. The smell is a bit medicinal so be sure to wash your hands after. But put this on your feet then put some socks on and your feet will be in heaven!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Miracle Foot Repair Cream is really a miracle. After just one use this product proves it's a miracle. My feet look and feel so much better also the smell is great. It is very oily but I think that's a good thing if you have rough dry feet you just have to rub it in really well and it will dry fast.
JJ K.
JJ K.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Miracle Foot Repair Cream
I have very dry heels on my feet and this is the only foot lotion that helps. I love this lotion. I have to use it 2x a day for a few weeks to notice results. Before bed is the best time to use this product. I would buy it again.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
This product works great, my feet get really dry and rough it really made a difference.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Is this safe for pregnancy?
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Are there less oily products of this brand? I love the product but it is too oily for my liking! Any suggestions?
Jyoti  .
Jyoti .
Beauty Junkie Expert
If apply daily how long does it take to show results ?
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Ceres, Ca
This stuff has been around along time. To make a difference how often do you need to apply?
Jodi P.
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
I have extremely dry and cracked heals! will this product help?