Miracle Fluide 03

Light is not only reflected on the surface it is also naturally re-emitted from deep within the skin. This is skin's inner light.  At its peak, this surface radiance (1) and inner light (3) constitute skin's aura.

When visible light reaches skin, it begins a real journey:

• 5% of light is reflected: this is skin's surface radiance (1)
  • 95% penetrates skin and interacts with the epidermis and dermis.  55% is absorbed (2) and 40% is re-emitted at the surface (3) this is skin's inner light.

Technologie Aura-Inside®

A Lancôme exclusive which associates:

A new generation of bioptic pigments combined with classic mineral pigments.  Together, they reproduce the appearance of inner light of perfect skin, by recreating the intensity and pristine freshness of its radiance.
A unique liquid light essence maximizes skin's surface radiance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:OCTINOXATE 3.0%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3, CROSSPOLYMER, METHICONE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN: RED 28 LAKE, RED 7, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES

Is it full coverage? And does it last all day?
How can I find perfect match for my skin tone online Lancome Teint Miracle Radiant Foundation?
I am looking for a water based foundation and would love personal opinions... is it truly as lightweight as sponsored? It says it does mattify your look but if I have combo skin should I be concerned with cracking or dry patches? And last is it truly good for sensitive skin even if it is fragrance free?? Lancome Teint Miracle Radiant Foundation
Start your review of Miracle Fluide 03!
Ragan B.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am a makeup artist and find my self using this product more times than not! Great coverage without the caking on like other products
Kristin H.
Magnolia, TX
I loved this foundation so much! I went in to a Sephora to find something new and fell in love with this. It does not dry or break my face out. I has a gorgeous glow to it and is so light on the skin. I can't even feel the foundation when I have it on, but it still covers my imperfections.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Ivorie 1N
This is a really pretty foundation but it did not last on my skin at all. It held up for maybe three hours tops. It had pretty decent coverage but this is probably way better for someone with dry skin in a less humid climate.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Miracle Fluide 03 uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: Bisque 420 C
This is by far my favorite foundations! I have always gone back to this product after trying others. To start, it is light coverage, you can however build it to a medium. I love a very, dewy natural finish and this product does that. The undertone first me perfect and the finish is gorgeous! It lasts all day if you set your makeup correctly with a light powder. I have bought this product so much that now I buy a big bottle of it that lasts way longer. #Lancôme #beauty #foundation #natural
My H.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: 360 Bisque 6 (W), 350 Bisque C
Pretty impressed with this foundation so far! It definitely is lightweight and leaves my face feeling moisturized and natural coverage. A little goes a long way for this foundation. It lasts SO LONG, but my nose region is red sometimes, and when I rub my nose, it comes off. That is like that for all foundation. Hopefully, I can find a solution to keep it on somehow.
Anndres O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bisque 1N
Absolutely gorgeous foundation. Satin finish with medium coverage that is buildable. It has a light clean scent. It covers my blemishes well. It lasts all day and looks great. I would recommend this foundation to others.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I love this foundation! It makes my dry skin look hydrated and glowing. The finish is excellent. It actually looks like skin rather than foundation piled on. The price is pretty high, but I think it’s worth it. Definitely one of the nicest foundations I’ve tried.
Kyla G.
Hilliard, FL
Miracle Fluide 03 uploaded by Kyla G.
Great coverage and shade range! It’s hard to find something as pale as I am. Last all day and is very bendable
Michelle K.
It's ok and it oxidizes fast so you need to find a perfect shade but makes your skin look amazing and is a medium coverage product
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Miracle Fluide 03 uploaded by Nitosha S.
This foundation changed my makeup game and skin life it's so sad that I feel they may have changed the product since my two shades are forever gone. I feel any skin type can use this foundation I mean any but if your oily just set it really good and your good this foundation does last 24hrs I tested it out a couple times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sammy B.
Westminster , MD
il y a un an
Leonor C. il y a un an
You cans try watching a YouTube tutorial or even messaging them on their instagram account
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
il y a 2 ans
Lancome Teint Miracle Radiant Foundation ? Does it seem kind of watery to anyone?? I used to love it but it seems like the formula is different.
Monique P. il y a 2 ans