BY IT'S A 10

MIRACLE FIRM HOLD GEL 5 OZ Design House: It's a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
This is amazing , holds great, throughout humidity, leaves hair smooth mom sticky and easily to was out. It is amazing. Don't take my word for it go buy it try it and once at a at a me know go you kik it. It's very affirdable.
Moxie C.
Oakland, CA
The miracle firm hold gel by its a 10 I personal didn't like it. It kinda had a weird smell to it. For me it did not hold my hair in place it actually started to melt off after like 10 mins after putting it on. I personally wouldn't buy it again or recommend to a friend
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
 You cannot go wrong with this product. This is the best price I've had since my leaving conditioner I've been using for two years. It leaves your hair feeling so silky and smooth and I would never use another product. This is definitely your go to for leaving your hair silky.
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
Love love love. I swear by this I use it 2 times a week spread out evenly after a shower usually on Monday and Thursday to even it out. If not on Thursday definitely Friday I do it. It helped my dead ends fixed my dry hair and makes it vibrant
Megan P.
Nicholasville
I don't use this product but my son does. He is into gelling his hair and it seems to hold through out the day. He does leave it a little greasy which is understandable so overall not a bad product. Would recommend it
Nicole E.
This gel really hold it all together and it last all day. Its really affordable and won't hurt your budget. I use this product on my boys every day. I buy this product at target I am very satisfied with this product
Loni M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I loveeeee this product!!! It is kinda over priced in my opinion but it smells great and really does wonders!! If you have freezey hair or even a little damage you should definitely buy this hair product!!
Heather C.
This product holds all day for a slick back look. Doesn't take much, a little goes a long way. While the price is a little high, the quality outweighs other brands. I'd buy again and am satisfied.
Wendi D.
Anything from this line is amazing! It's expensive but totally worth it! It's kind of hard to find as well, so if you find it and you can afford it I would suggest maybe sticking up a bit.
Karen T.
did not work very well, worse gel for hair. stay away from Miracle Firm Hold Gel Unisex by It'S A 10, its not worth it, there are better hair gels on the market and this is not it. the product did not hold, the product wore off 30 mins after I applied the product. my hair did not stay it looked messy and gross.