Miracle Clay Mask for Blondes

It's a 10 Miracle Clay Hair Mask for Blondes provides excellent conditioning, control, and color for blondes with natural ingredients.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Linalool, Linalol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), 0.17010, NA Perfum, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle Clay Mask for Blondes!
Sarah D.
Love love love it! This is a must have for blondes. It helps repair damage caused by bleaching/highlighting and keeps the brassiness out. Of course it’s pricey. But so worth it!
Cecilia D.
Middletown, DE
I love this product to help with the blonde tones in my ombre hair style, it keeps the brassiness out. However I did notice it leaves my hair a little dry afterwards.
Danielle M.
Baxter, MN
If you are blonde and you want icy blonde hair, GO BUY THIS! Put it on damp hair (not wet), and leave on for the day on a lazy day at home, and you will be shocked at how well it works! This stuff is so so so moisturizing also. It’s my favorite hair mask I’ve had ever, and it’s diminishing too fast! 10/10
bobby S.
Just started using this product, it has been so amazing. The first time I used it I could run my fingers through my hair for the first time in months.

Looking for your answer?