BY KWIK

Fast-acting Kwik Stop Styptic Powder now contains the anesthetic Benzocaine to block pain while stopping bleeding. Use to treat minor bleeding caused while clipping nails trimming beaks dewclawing and docking. Simply apply with pressure to the affected area. For use on dogs cats ferrets and birds. see more...

Rebecca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works great when trimming your pups nails. We all know we do our best to not cut them too short, but sometimes things happen. And when they do, you want this product. It helps stop the bleeding and had pain relievers mixed in. A little goes a long way. Affordable. Your pups will thank you. Recommend to others and will buy in the future when it expires as I am sure it will expire before I run out.
Kaela R.
Greenville, PA
This product is very good! Easy to use and works excellent! I use it on my dogs after cutting their nails.
Erica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product! I only use this on my dogs after cutting and trimming their nails! Works wonders :)