Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets

by Unknown

Miracle Fruits (sometimes called Miracle Berries) have been a secret wonder of the world for centuries. Though they were first documented by a French dude in 1725, they'd been consumed for many generations prior. They were eaten before meals to make the meals taste better. "How?" you ask. By making sour and bitter foods taste sweet. "But how?" you scream. The truth is, science doesn't completely know (it has something to do with the protein miraculin that bonds to your taste buds). Science Update! Scientists are getting closer to knowing exactly what miraculin does. It bonds to your sweet receptors and does wicked cool things. Click here for the science! Now you know we wouldn't sell you something without trying it first. So, we did. Limes suddenly tasted like the sweetest, most perfect limeade ever. Oranges (already quite sweet) tasted like they were imported from an Alien world or plucked straight from the Garden of Eden (truly, words can't describe the life-altering sensations caused by these little tablets). Snozzberries in our wallpaper tasted like. ok, they were just boogers (tip to self: don't lick wallpaper). But seriously, these little things are incredible. You can join the new craze of hosting "flavor tripping" parties. Everyone gets a dose of Miracle Berry, and then you taste things. You can even help your diet with Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets - healthy yucky foods will taste like candy and you won't crave sugar-laden (i.e. fattening) candy anymore. See. it's a miracle! Please note: Highly acidic foods (like pure lemon juice) will taste wonderful, but will still harm your mouth if you drink too much. Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets Dissolve half a tablet on your tongue and sour and bitter foods will taste sweet. Flavor-bending effects can last up to 1 hour. No harmful side effects (other than wanting more). Each tablet is 3/8" in diameter and is two servings (10 tablets/20 servings per box). Take 1/2 a tablet - or take a whole one for a more intense experience. Ingredients: Miracle Berry powder and corn starch - nothing else!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Hughson, CA
Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets uploaded by Martha P.
My cousins and I have tried these... often.. to the point where I only have 2 left😂it came with 10 haha. These really do work! People think we’re weird for eating lemons like nothing! To use it’s so sweet when we take 1 of these tablets
Lewiston, ME
When I first saw this my first reaction was that I needed to get one! I ordered mine on amazon and tested it the day it came in. The tablet itself is extremely sweet and tastes like a strangely flavored candy. It works for about ten minutes before mine wore off... but I tried vinegar, lemons and cheese and they all tasted crazy different! Everything was so sweet and this would be a really good way to loose a sweet tooth problem.
williamsport, PA
These reallly work . It made lemons and grapefruit so sweet and starberrys sweeter I will deff be buying again
Natick, MA
These are a really unique product I think everyone should try. The biggest difference I noticed was that tonic water tasted like candy. Some spicy foods became sweet, but overall, I didn’t notice much change otherwise. Worth a one time purchase, but not a big enough difference to warrant buying over and over again.