BY MIRACLE 7

Miracle 7 Silk Leave in Mist is a lightweight leave in silky conditioner that nourishes, hydrates and protects for healthy revitalized hair. see more...

Laura S.
This stuff is AMAZING! I first tried it after it was recommended to me a Sally's. At first I was hesitant because the formula inside the bottle is like a cream, not a watery mist at all and I was worried it would weigh down my wavy hair. But after I sprayed this into my damp hair, my hair smelled great! After it dried, my hair was noticeably softer and my waves were not weighed down at all! I'm so happy I Found this product!! You have to try this product!!
Bri R.
I tried this leave in conditioner and it left my hair feeling so soft after every use. I combed it through damp hair, which distributed it well. It did end up separating after a while and I had to add water for it to spray again,
Madeline M.
I have all the leave in mists by miracle 7. This one smells very nice it makes your hair very soft. I've used it for a long time and it still makes my hair very soft and manageable, even reduces some of the frizz.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
I am in love with this, it makes my hair less staticky and a lot more silky! It smells great and doesn't make your hair oily. This product is hard for me to find in stores but beats every alternative i've tried.
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love this stuff! My ends always look dry even after a cut but this stuff changes that. It leaves my hair soft , sleek & it smells good.
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
J live this. I think it works just as good, if not better than the it's a 10 products.