BY MIRACLE 7

Miracle 7 Silk Leave in Mist is a lightweight leave in silky conditioner that nourishes, hydrates and protects for healthy revitalized hair. see more...

Bri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this leave in conditioner and it left my hair feeling so soft after every use. I combed it through damp hair, which distributed it well. It did end up separating after a while and I had to add water for it to spray again,
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have all the leave in mists by miracle 7. This one smells very nice it makes your hair very soft. I've used it for a long time and it still makes my hair very soft and manageable, even reduces some of the frizz.
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
J live this. I think it works just as good, if not better than the it's a 10 products.
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! I first tried it after it was recommended to me a Sally's. At first I was hesitant because the formula inside the bottle is like a cream, not a watery mist at all and I was worried it would weigh down my wavy hair. But after I sprayed this into my damp hair, my hair smelled great! After it dried, my hair was noticeably softer and my waves were not weighed down at all! I'm so happy I Found this product!! You have to try this product!!
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love this stuff! My ends always look dry even after a cut but this stuff changes that. It leaves my hair soft , sleek & it smells good.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
I am in love with this, it makes my hair less staticky and a lot more silky! It smells great and doesn't make your hair oily. This product is hard for me to find in stores but beats every alternative i've tried.