Miracle 7 Shine Spray uploaded by Allison N.

BY MIRACLE 7

New! Miracle 7 Shine Spray softens all hair types and imparts a smooth, shiny finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I really like miracle 7 hair shine spray. It leaves a healthy looking glow without making your hair look oily or weighing it down. My favorite feature is how light it is. The smell is great too.
Hailey P.
I went in the local Sally's to look for something to help make my oily hair look shinier without looking greasy. I have super dry ends so it's hard to find something to even the moisture out. The lady recommended me to try this product. I LOVE it! It gives me the shine I want without it looking gross and nasty. And the fragrance is amazing! It lasts all day and I always have compliments about how great my hair smells and looks when I use this! I will be purchasing more!
Erin S.
This makes your hair so soft and shiny! It is so light and doesn't make my hair greasy at all. It's great to use after using a flat iron to finish the look.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Not expensive doesn't make your hair oily. I have crazy wavy hair so I use this when I straighten it and it helps keep it straight all day.