BY MIRACLE 7 #48 in Hair Mists

Miracle 7 Leave-in Mist enhances natural curls while adding shine and preventing split ends. see more...

alexis c.
Glendora, NJ
I love miracle 7. This is by far my favorite leave in hair product to date. It smells amazing, it's a little pricey but you can literally FEEL the difference it makes on your hair. Calms my frizz down and helps protect my hair from harsh heat. Along with keeping it soft and smooth when I choose not to style it.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
This will always be one of my favorite leave ins! I always color my hair, so I know for a fact no matter what color I have, natural or not, this spray will work! It helps keep my hair strong, moisturized, and de tangled. My favorite is to use it during the summer when I'm at the beach so my hair doesn't get too dry from the salt air.
Marci H.
This stuff is a must have. Makes my hair healthy and detangles my naturally wavey hair. I haven't found a product like this that compares to it. Great smell as well. Out of countless bottles I have only had one that the nozzle didn't work. I bought this at Sally's.
Amanda A.
This leave in conditioner mist is great, it's also addicting to use you will want to use it daily it smells amazing too leaves your hair feeling super soft you can find at Sally's beauty supply at a reasonable price
Lupe R.
Carpentersville, IL
I was very skeptical about trying this product but I've seen a couple of Instagram use it I have very curly coarse hair also very frizzy I never wear my hair curly because it looks very dry I decided to try this product because it's supposed to leave your hair soft so I shower and I spray this all over my hair and I go to bed and the next day when I wake up my hair looks amazing I hardly ever straighten my hair now my hair is soft and looks Healthier since I hardly straighten it my hair had actually gotten so much longer I'm on my second bottle And definitely buying a third!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love this stuff! A very nice leave in treatment. I don't use it as a most because it doesn't spray out very well I just take it on my hands and work it in. It smells phenomenal and I definitely think it helps my hair. I'm almost finished and I may repurchase after I go through the collection.
Marquie L.
Culver City , CA
Love this. I saw it on JENNY69 insta. Very affordable and very lightweight. I style my hair with heat quite a bit. And it's been bleached so this definitely helps
Brittnie B.
Norwood, NC
Love this product it's amazing!!!!! I have longer hair and lots of tangles when I wash my hair. When I get outta shower I spray this product on my hair and its tangles free!!! It also helps with shedding when brushing and it helps with frizz!!!!
Billianca R.
This leave in most it extremely awesome. My hair was super damaged and this most help my hair recover fast. It's a long lasting most with great scent. It's absolutely 100% effective. And shows improvement quick. I love it and recommend it.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
is only detangler that I will use! aot goes a long way! there is no more pulling hair out or steal dealing with tangles. plus it improved the condition of my hair after product damage. it doesnt leave my hair greasy or weighed down. The cost is worth it and it smells good!
i want the big leave in mist from miracle 7