Miracle 7 Keratin Leave In Mist uploaded by Melissa P.Miracle 7 Keratin Leave In Mist uploaded by Laura S.

BY MIRACLE 7

Alyssa F.
This smells amazing and does the job so well! My hair is smooth after it dries, smells great which every girl loves but the fact that it also does it's job! No brainer! It's one of my favorite hair products I stopped using conditioner in the shower, hop out and spritz this on and finish getting ready!
Laura S.
I've tried both this formula and the silky mist, and I LOVE both. Although the formula inside the bottle is like a cream, not a watery mist at all, this formula is still super light weight and hydrating. I decided to try the keratin formula after my hair was bleached. My ends were pretty damaged but this product brought them back to life! Thanks to this spray I didn't have to chop off more hair. This spray smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling like a dream. Even my boyfriend started to comment how much softer my hair felt after using this product. I HIGHLY recommend this product/line to anyone who wants amazing dream like hair! :)
Jasmine M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Its a good heat protector.. On the back it says that it "Detangles & Eliminates Frizz" but when i use it, it just seems to add more tangles.. So when i go to brush my hair its difficult. As for frizz, it does eliminate it. Not the best product, it sometimes feels like dried up conditioner in my hair. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but that is my experience with it. By the way i have thin wavy hair.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I really wasn't a fan of this product. I feel like it just didn't do anything for my hair. There isn't anything negative about it per say but there just isn't anything positive either. It didn't leave my hair feeling any more hydrated or conditioned, it didn't prevent split ends and it didn't eliminate frizz. I guess it was fine as a heat protectant and a detangler but that's pretty much it.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
This has transformed my hair! My ends use to be so dull and dead. Now they're soft and shiny and it saved me from having to chop about 4 inches off my hair! My husband uses it on his beard also and keeps his lovely chin hairs soft and smelling wonderful.
Laura R.
Homewood, AL
I have fine thin hair. This product helps with breakage without weighing my hair down too much. I use it every other day to prevent excessive keratin build up. I recommend it to anyone who's hair easily breaks or is brittle.
Steffany D.
Berea, KY
The lady at Sally's told me this product was better than 'It's a 10' leave in conditioning spray, and I have to strongly disagree. There isn't even a comparison. Ir makes my hair oily, not soft, and does the exact OPPOSITE of what it's suppose to do. I won't ever waste money pm this product again!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love Miracle 7 products! I've been using their leave in for a few years and people tell me I have beautiful hair daily. I'm always getting complements even from strangers that my hair smells good. Except for the price I have no complaints.
Samantha R.
Hillview, KY
I use this product to de-tangle my hair after the shower, but it doesn't really seem to help with frizz. I use another product as a heat protector as well since it works better for what this product lacks, but they work well together. 3 stars because it smells nice and I haven't had any split-end issues since!
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
This product is truly a miracle it restores hair keratin prevents split ends it detangles and eliminates frizz and the best part is that it works for all hair types the odor of this product is amazing i use it daily i highly recommend this product what are you waiting for go to your nearest sally's beauty salon now!