Miracle 7 Color Protect Shampoo uploaded by Bianka R.

BY MIRACLE 7

Miracle 7 Color Protect Shampoo is for heavenly hair. Preserves hair color and imparts incredible shine. see more...

Bianka R.
I purchase this shampoo since I had really damaged hair. And it help my hair a lot I absolutely loved the price. U can find it at Sally's beauty salon for an affordable price. I extremely satisfied with overall results. Greatly recommend it to anyone with damaged hair.
Xena P.
This is my favorite product for my hair! I just spray and go and smells so clean and conditioned! It is not pricey at all and very effective. You won't be disappointed ted with this product especially as a mom that doesn't always get her showers in ūüėČ
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I'm very picky about my hair care products, but recently when I went out of town with my daughter, found that I forgot my shampoo at home. My daughter had this on hand, so I used it. I was very surprised to find that it left my hair very soft and manageable. A very nice alternative to what I have been using!
Jenn V.
Love the way this leaves my hair feeling silky while protecting my fire engine red color. I get it from Sally's for around $9 & I think it's worth every penny! I use the one for blondes when I bleach my hair with equally impressive results!
Shelissa S.
Raceland,Ky
I have been using this shampoo for years and found it to be the best shampoo for my fine hair. It makes it silky without weighing down my curls. I buy it at Sally’s and I think it is normally around $11.00.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
Love all the miracle 7 products. This is great for color protection and their deep conditioner is great also especially for those who color their hair a lot like me. Definitely worth the money
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a great product from Sallys that is reasonably priced. I do believe it is the knock off version of 'it's a 10' but either way its a great product.
Amber C.
I liked the product and thought it did a decent job, but honestly I'm a big fan of the it's a 10 brand so it's hard to compete with it.
Maureen A.
Virginia, IL
I love this stuff! All of the miracle 7 products are top of the line! A little pricey but definitely worth it!
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
Love these, they work well and aren't too pricey. I usually get them st Sally's beauty supply
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Does this come with a conditioner?
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Does this come with a conditioner?
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
Is this a good shampoo and how does it leave your hair