Mirabella Sleek Colour Luxe Lip Gloss

by Mirabella

Oil-rich, intense hydration creates a luminous shine for youthful looking lips. Luxurious formula nourishes lips with deep conditioning oils, vitamins and antioxidants. Patented antiaging peptide restores lip tissue, boosts collagen and increases volume. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Lead-free, Propylene-glycol-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mirabella Sleek Colour Luxe Lip Gloss!
Review for: Sleek
This gloss is one of the prettiest colors I ever owned and it's so smooth and soft on the lips and also smells so nice .
Greendale, WI
I'm usually not a fan of lip glosses since they tend to be messier, but these ones worked really well. They were very pigmented, lasted for a long time, and weren't very "sticky" and felt more like a lip balm. The color is very pretty, would use again.
Kokomo, IN
Love this product and Mirabella , very beautiful by itself or onto a lipstick. This product is very glossy I don't use many glosses but this one is a keeper.
I really like this lip gloss! It has great pigmentation in the gloss lasted quite a while
This lip gloss color goes perfect with my skin tone. It does not have a sticky finish when you rub your lips together.
Louisburg, KS
A beautiful color of lipstick but kind of on the pricy side yet it does last long
Woodland, CA
Coulorpop lip sticks or glosses are cheap and good! 💗💗💗 I love them i do recommend them!
Hillsboro, OR
not worth the money. i can find other brands at sephora for the same price that works and lasts even longer.
Brookline, NH
Mirabella Sleek Colour Luxe Lip Gloss uploaded by Brook M.
Trade in you chopstick ladies! Get hydration and shine and pigment all packed into one tube!! It is a luxury brand and you can tell, packaging and products are amazing! I stock up on it for the winter!
Cumming
The angelic lip gloss is my absolute favorite lip product. Gives me the most smooth, hydrated lip with a brilliant and lasting color and shine.

Looking for your answer?