Mirabella Pure Press Powder uploaded by Vicki C.Mirabella Pure Press Powder uploaded by Emily A.

BY MIRABELLA

Mirabella Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is infused with natural vitamins and minerals with anti-aging properties. It can be used alone for medium coverage or to set creme foundations for full coverage. Mirabella pressed powder foundation gives you natural skin tone for a healthy glow and flawless finish. Because Mirabella is all-natural mineral based makeup, which does not contain Talc or Paraben, you can wear it confidently, knowing it's not only making your skin more beautiful, it's also protecting it from free radicals and from the sun's harmful rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Review for: III more...
This pressed powder has a very natural and lightweight feel with perfect coverage that sets my look in place. My skin is on the dry side and this doesn't make my finish look patchy or cling to spots. III matches me perfectly. The compact is sturdy and portable, great for touch ups on the go. Love the wide range of shades.
Amanda G.
Lake Crystal, MN
This powder feels wonderful on your face, it doesn't feel or look heavy at all. It covers well, just wished it would last all day. I have combination skin and it works very well for that. I would highly recommend this product as probably the best one you can buy from a pharmacy.
Casey H.
I love using mirabella products. A dear friend of mine turned me onto it. It leaves your face feeling soft all day and once you take it off it still leaves your face soft without the oiliness.
Makinzie K.
Kansas City, MO
They don't have my shade. Or very many shades to choose from--from what I could tell. They have a lot of yellow pigments and I need more of a porcelain color which I was not able to match on their product line.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
The Mirabella pressed powder is my all time favorite. I have Combination skin and it was perfect. The natural finish didn't make me look cakey like most powders have. It's easy to apply and you don't waste a lot when using your brush. My fine lines weren't exposed like other powders have in the past. The powder is smooth and a little bit goes a long ways so you don't have to use a whole lot and will last long!
Madison B.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this product! It helps to set my make up and help it look perfect. I have VERY oily skin and it helps to keep it less oily looking longer!! It lasts a long time so it is worth the price! I will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Hanna M.
Cairo, NE
Review for: II more...
LOVE this powder! Great coverage. Applies with an awesome matte finish but isn't drying. Can be applied on its own or over liquid foundation. Apply with a sponge, your fingers or a brush! Mirabella has a wide range of color options making finding your match simple. I would definitely recommend!
Sthef M.
Miami , FL
When I didn't know how to do my makeup I used to wear this as a foundation and I applied it first, I never realized that wasn't the right way to put it on my skin because of its full coverage. Now that I use it correctly I notice it is more amazing that I thought before.
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
On days when I don't want to "wear makeup" I wear Mirabella Pure Press III powder! It is light but covers my redness perfectly and doesn't make my skin look like there is makeup caked on. It blends really well with my freckles also. The BEST part is, Mirabella does NOT test their products on animals :)
Elisa S.
Review for: II more...
I love this press powder for a light coverage of makeup. I have dry skin so this isn't my go to foundation. That being said, it's light and would be perfect for those girls who don't want a cake of makeup on their face.
All day coverage?
All day coverage?
Stefania M.
I'm considering this for my everyday make up, does it stay all day long?
Emily L.
Hialeah, FL
Does this come in a wide variety of colors? for example i need 2 shades for when i am tan & pale.