Mirabella Perfecting Powder

by Mirabella

translucent silica powder increases foundation wear while perfecting skin appearance. Applies smoothly to set makeup without adding any weight. Luminous finish is fabulous for high definition makeup trend. This formula features 90% natural ingredients. Available in one universal shade.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mirabella Perfecting Powder!
Bella K.
Great powder! awesome coverage for a loose powder. Perfect matte finish. I love that packaging
Brittany M.
I love this product however I just wish it wasn't loose. If it was compact I think it would just work slightly better. But I love the oil control and slight color that this gives!
Felicity F.
Austin, TX
No other setting powder takes the years off like this one! Best option for mature/dry skin, EVER!! Totally worth the price, too!
Lindsay K.
Tonawanda
Not my favorite but a very close runner up. I have oily skin and it keeps my shine at bay for most of the day. Very easy to apply and I love the option to control how much product comes out. I will keep buying and recommend it to others!
mariana C.
Hoping to find something similar to Laura Mercier. But this is way to drying and chalky and settles in fine lines

Looking for your answer?