BY MIRABELLA

Long lasting, intense color in a brush-tipped eye liner marker. Available in Very Black. Paraben-free. see more...

• So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually...2 Answers
  • What color do you own?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I don't know why the rating is so low!! Maybe I NEED this eyeliner. It's extremely smooth, easy to use, and it dries to stay on much longer! I'm very shaky and have down-turned eyes, so creating a good wing is a hard task. I think this marker will be perfect. I love that it dries like paint, it doesn't SMUDGE!! And the color is very bold.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with this magic marker eyeliner! I'm not good with applying eyeliner because it really tickles so it's usually just a line so I always buy thick eyeliners to apply. This one is perfect for thickness and easy to apply. It dries quickly and easy to remove! I give it two thumbs up and will buy again! I highly recommend this eyeliner! It's great!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
If you know how to use a marker eyeliner, then you will love this. Very comparable to eyeko! I received a purple color in my Ipsy bag. I wear a light color on my lid and apply this on top. It gives me that pop of color that looks perfect with my hazel eyes. Highly pigmented. Easy to apply.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Love it my aunt wore it and it was so good it looked like the best it was glistening in the light and you can also use it as a sharpie marker because it lasts way longer and it also is nice and sharp when the ladies wear it and I got it as a sample from daily goodie box so definitely worth it
Taylor Z.
Pensacola, FL
This is BY FAR my most fav eyeliner!! Perfect cat eye every single time with no mess up, no smudges, lasts all day and you can do as dramatic or subtle as you want! Highly recommend and will always have this ninny makeup bag as a staple eyeliner!! love love love !!!!!
Gillian R.
Eyeliner markers are the best way to make detailed wings or styles for halloween!! I definitely recommend to all costume frenzy girls, like me:) I easily bought this item online. It is easy to find and a great product to use.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Thoroughly unimpressed. I received this in my itsy bag this month and I'm trying to decide between 2 to 3 stars. It's not the absolute worst I've tried but I would never ever use a purpose. The tip is very sharp which seems like it would make a really nice find point, but unfortunately the color is so washed out that it doesn't matter. I also don't actually like the way it feels on my eyes because it is so sharp – – it's not sharp like it would actually hurt but it kind of tickles in a weird way and combined with the fact that it doesn't lay down enough color this is not worth buying at all. I've convinced myself that it only deserves two stars so that's what I'm going with.
Jennifer G.
Depew, NY
This is not a favorite by any means for me. The tip of the eyeliner didn't stay filled enough to get one eye done. I got it from a friend from her Ipsy bag, mine Ipsy thankfully didn't come with this product. I would not recommend this product. I felt like I had to put cap on and shake the liquid down in order to apply. Took 3 times as long to do my eyeliner.
Stephanie K.
I recently received this in my Ipsy bag and unfortunately it is not my favorite eyeliner. I'm not an overly big fan of the felt tip so I have to dock stars for that but also I felt the color wasn't "very black" it seemed a little washed out. So not my fave eyeliner but not the absolute worst I've tried.
Lizeth G.
When I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy subscription I was very excited to use it. Long lasting in time probably yes but in pigment or intensity no. My eye color is a dark brown. I found that it was easy to apply and use. I would not buy it again. I was extremely disappointed.
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually had to smell like a permanent marker? It makes me not even want to use it.
Holly N.