BY MIRABELLA

Long lasting, intense color in a brush-tipped eye liner marker. Available in Very Black. Paraben-free. see more...

• So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually...2 Answers

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I
can create different looks with this.  It
has a brush tipped applicator which helps me get precise lines.  It’s ultra-black & doesn’t smudge.  It has a cap that snaps on tight so it
doesn't fall off while rolling around in my makeup bag, keeping it from drying
out.  The pen is easy to hold too which
is nice when trying to get my eyeliner just right.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why the rating is so low!! Maybe I NEED this eyeliner. It's extremely smooth, easy to use, and it dries to stay on much longer! I'm very shaky and have down-turned eyes, so creating a good wing is a hard task. I think this marker will be perfect. I love that it dries like paint, it doesn't SMUDGE!! And the color is very bold.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this magic marker eyeliner! I'm not good with applying eyeliner because it really tickles so it's usually just a line so I always buy thick eyeliners to apply. This one is perfect for thickness and easy to apply. It dries quickly and easy to remove! I give it two thumbs up and will buy again! I highly recommend this eyeliner! It's great!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it my aunt wore it and it was so good it looked like the best it was glistening in the light and you can also use it as a sharpie marker because it lasts way longer and it also is nice and sharp when the ladies wear it and I got it as a sample from daily goodie box so definitely worth it
Taylor Z.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is BY FAR my most fav eyeliner!! Perfect cat eye every single time with no mess up, no smudges, lasts all day and you can do as dramatic or subtle as you want! Highly recommend and will always have this ninny makeup bag as a staple eyeliner!! love love love !!!!!
Gillian R.
Eyeliner markers are the best way to make detailed wings or styles for halloween!! I definitely recommend to all costume frenzy girls, like me:) I easily bought this item online. It is easy to find and a great product to use.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you know how to use a marker eyeliner, then you will love this. Very comparable to eyeko! I received a purple color in my Ipsy bag. I wear a light color on my lid and apply this on top. It gives me that pop of color that looks perfect with my hazel eyes. Highly pigmented. Easy to apply.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
The good thing is, it's a true matte black. Bad thing: it bleeds. I put it on and instantly the nice like I created becomes a smudgy mess. I feel like the Lorac Front of the Line Pro is a MUCH better product for a couple dollars cheaper.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first eyeliner marker and I received a full size in my ipsy bag. It glides well and makes wing liners easy to use! This is the only eyeliner I use now!
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to for at least 10 years I first tried it when I went to cosmetology school and one marker will last me about a year. I like to set it with some black eye shadow with my eyeliner brush otherwise it will migrate away from your last line.
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually had to smell like a permanent marker? It makes me not even want to use it.
Holly N.