Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Perfect Tip uploaded by Holly N.Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Perfect Tip uploaded by Paige B.Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Perfect Tip uploaded by Hannah J.

BY MIRABELLA

Long lasting, intense color in a brush-tipped eye liner marker. Available in Very Black. Paraben-free. see more...

• So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually h...2 Answers
  • What color do you own?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Thoroughly unimpressed. I received this in my itsy bag this month and I'm trying to decide between 2 to 3 stars. It's not the absolute worst I've tried but I would never ever use a purpose. The tip is very sharp which seems like it would make a really nice find point, but unfortunately the color is so washed out that it doesn't matter. I also don't actually like the way it feels on my eyes because it is so sharp – – it's not sharp like it would actually hurt but it kind of tickles in a weird way and combined with the fact that it doesn't lay down enough color this is not worth buying at all. I've convinced myself that it only deserves two stars so that's what I'm going with.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Depew, NY
This is not a favorite by any means for me. The tip of the eyeliner didn't stay filled enough to get one eye done. I got it from a friend from her Ipsy bag, mine Ipsy thankfully didn't come with this product. I would not recommend this product. I felt like I had to put cap on and shake the liquid down in order to apply. Took 3 times as long to do my eyeliner.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I recently received this in my Ipsy bag and unfortunately it is not my favorite eyeliner. I'm not an overly big fan of the felt tip so I have to dock stars for that but also I felt the color wasn't "very black" it seemed a little washed out. So not my fave eyeliner but not the absolute worst I've tried.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
When I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy subscription I was very excited to use it. Long lasting in time probably yes but in pigment or intensity no. My eye color is a dark brown. I found that it was easy to apply and use. I would not buy it again. I was extremely disappointed.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Not a fan at all. Doesn't apply well, you draw a line and then the felt tip has no more in it and you have to close it again and wait for it to refill a bit. It smears very easily and is a huge let down. I was really excited about this and it's nothing special
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Perfect Tip
This has been my go to for at least 10 years I first tried it when I went to cosmetology school and one marker will last me about a year. I like to set it with some black eye shadow with my eyeliner brush otherwise it will migrate away from your last line.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
The good thing is, it's a true matte black. Bad thing: it bleeds. I put it on and instantly the nice like I created becomes a smudgy mess. I feel like the Lorac Front of the Line Pro is a MUCH better product for a couple dollars cheaper.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Ozark, MO
I would say this product is OK. It is not my favorite, but the felt tip is extremely easy to use. It seems to stay in place well. The major downside is, it doesn't apply very evenly.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
This was my first eyeliner marker and I received a full size in my ipsy bag. It glides well and makes wing liners easy to use! This is the only eyeliner I use now!
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Perfect Tip
If you know how to use a marker eyeliner, then you will love this. Very comparable to eyeko! I received a purple color in my Ipsy bag. I wear a light color on my lid and apply this on top. It gives me that pop of color that looks perfect with my hazel eyes. Highly pigmented. Easy to apply.
Ashtyn G.
Ashtyn G.
Redding, CA
So I received this in an ipsy bag and was curious why it actually had to smell like a permanent marker? It makes me not even want to use it.
Little Rock , AR