Mirabella La La Lips - Velvet Lip Pencil Red uploaded by Suhail M.Mirabella La La Lips - Velvet Lip Pencil Red uploaded by Rachael  M.Mirabella La La Lips - Velvet Lip Pencil Red uploaded by jasmine A.

BY MIRABELLA

Velvet Lip Pencils see more...

Mirabella La La Lips - Velvet Lip Pencil Red
  • "I love this lip pencil in the color red velvet I think that I really don't think reds look that great on me but this one makes me feel sexy I love how it goes on nice a smooth and that it's creamy but not to creamy I love this lip pencil for people out here like me who though you couldn't look good with red lips try this one I promise you you will never let it go " in 4 reviews
member-2b1c1
This lipstick performs very well. I have this in a red shade which, imo, is the true test of a lipstick. Even though it transfers, it still stays red on my lips. The application is so smooth and creamy. It's feels nice on the lips.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I adore Mirabella's velvet lip pencils. They're easy to apply and incredibly pigmented. They're pretty close to a lip stain, although they'll still come off on your glass or if you touch your lips. But they've got a beautiful shine and they're long-lasting! Plus they're moisturizing and feel great on the lips. Highly recommend if you like a pop of color!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Claire S.
I had the color red velvet, but gave it away to my grandma because I dont usually use red lipsticks. But before I gave it to her I tried how it felt, and I really liked the formula! It was so soft and creamy, and I would def love to buy another shade to use sometime!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love the smooth glide of this lip color and the color choices are lovely. They are long-lasting and are nourishing to the lips. My only problem is that the color is a little too consistent and doesn't appear to have much depth when it is on the lips, giving an almost wax lips appearance.
Stephanie W.
I received one of these lip pencils in a warm red shade in my Benevolent Beauty mystery box. It isn't really the best red shade for my skintone so I will probably use it along with other lip products but the formula is nice. It has a light vanilla scent and the formula is smooth and has a satin finish. I'd like to try another color before giving an opinion since the red isn't really for me.
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Love this as a full lippy. It is velvet and creamy and matte. It is very long wearing and the color rocks! Got it in an ipsy bag and would buy it again.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
I got this Mirabella Red velvet Lip pencil in my November Lip Monthly bag. I LOVE it! Goes on so smooth and it's a gorgeous color!!
Kristie H.
Wichita, Kansas
Absolutely love this lip pencil! It has such vibrant colors that last for hours! Definitely my favorite lipstick!
Kaylee C.
Super creamy and smooth, all the colors have GREAT pigment and last for hours! My lips are never dry wearing these lip pencils.
Victoria F.
Where can zi get these???

Amazon