Mirabella Color Vinyl Lipstick uploaded by Sharlene T.Mirabella Color Vinyl Lipstick uploaded by Ani S.

BY MIRABELLA

Everything you want in a lipstick. Comfortable full-coverage color with the shine of a gloss and 10 hour wear. see more...

• That is beautiful were ealse can you buy it i want ot2 Answers
  • I really love bright colors but can this match an outfit??2 Answers
Christie T.
I got this a couple months ago the color is really beautiful the go on nicely they last a good amount of time the price is a little to much the packaging is really nice overall its a nice lipstick but you can find a cheaper brand with a shade similar to this
Jenn E.
It was a pretty color and it does have a nice formula. I have some other lipsticks that are similar to this color so I'm not quite sure if I would purchase again. If it were on sale maybe. Lol otherwise I'll pass.
Stephanie B.
We sell Mirabella at the salon I work at and it is the only lipstick I will wear! It stays on all day without smudging. There is so many different colors to choose from and I love the nourishing feeling it leaves.
Amber S.
The color is pretty but but the application is very light and transparent. If you are looking to just get into lipstick and you are a newbie. This is for you. Also of you just want a more natural pink lip.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Review for: Other more...
Pretty and long lasting, does not dry out lips. Kinda sticky, but not as bad as a gloss. Feel like there could be more product for price though
Madison L.
I'm so happy that I received this lipstick in my Lip Monthly bag! It's so pretty and I love it! I will definitely be wearing this all the time
Libby H.
i love this color and this formula im not usually a fan of twist up lipsticks they feel outdated to me but i love this one
Kristie H.
Wichita, Kansas
Love this lipstick! Great range of colors! Love how long the color stays on! Definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Purchased at: Lip Monthly
Review for: Caramel Cream more...
Really pretty lipstick! I love the colors offered. The price doesn't match with the product quality. I feel like its expensive. The pigmentation is light and shiny. Its lightweight and pretty. More like a lip tint to me.
Vivien A.
vancouver
I got this lipstick quite awhile ago in a beauty box. I thought the color wouldn't suit me ("rosy rouge") so it sat in my lipstick drawer for several months, and I only recently started using it as i fancied trying something different from my usual nudes. So I pulled it out and put it on in the morning before work. I have been using it for 2 weeks straight ever since then. It's phenomenal. It lasts about 5 hours for me, doesn't cake, fade, feather or do anything funky that cheaper lipsticks often do. I was blown away by the quality of this lipstick. I don't know where to purchase mirabella lipsticks so I'll be treasuring this one dearly!
I really love bright colors but can this match an outfit??
Zisswy H.
Panorama City, CA
That is beautiful were ealse can you buy it i want ot

Amazon