Mirabella Bullet Proof Long-lasting Makeup Matte Finishing Spray, 3.38 fl.oz.

by Mirabella

Long-lasting, weightless natural matte setting spray. Instantly sets and secures makeup while removing surface shine and minimizing the look of pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mirabella Bullet Proof Long-lasting Makeup Matte Finishing Spray, 3.38 fl.oz.!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoCoconut creek , FL
This spray does a great job of setting my make up and keeping my skin matte for most of the day. It seems to tighten my pores and provide a more seamless look. Only downside is that at the end of the day I look slightly more oily than without.
a year ago
Not the best but most def not the worst setting spray out there! I don’t know if I got a bad one but the smell is a little off so that’s a con. A pro is it sets the makeup and leaves it looking matte but can get a little sticky so be careful not to get your hair on your face!
a year agoDenver, CO
This setting spray does it’s job. I do feel like it helps keep my makeup in place but I don’t like how sticky it is. If it touches any skin without makeup it feels sticky and uncomfortable. Other than that, I like it.
a year ago
Quite sticky and the spray bottle is really bad. It makes my foundation look splotchy and spraying at a farther distance doesn’t seem to help. Would not recommend. Not sure if it really did anything to set my makeup.
a year agoCalgary , AB
Mirabella Bullet Proof Long-lasting Makeup Matte Finishing Spray, 3.38 fl.oz. uploaded by Sarah F.
My absolute favourite setting sprays! I’ve used urban decay all nighter, fix + , model in a bottle and this one is my new fave! It dries matte and makes your makeup last for 12+ hours. It’s not too drying and doesn’t have a strong odour either. It’s tried and true and I will not go back to anything else
a year agoVictoria
The sprayer on these bottles isn't very good. I found instead of misting over my face it just left splotches of liquid everywhere and I found the formula to be very sticky. I didn't really notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup.