MiPow Power Tube Phone Charger with USB Output

The MiPow Power Tube 2600-O-L is a compact and unique all-in-one portable charger for iPod, iPhone and other mobile devices. It's made of anodized aluminum alloy, and available in 6 vivid colors. As a "Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone" one solid LED: 50%; Two blinking LEDs: below 10%. Features: Built-in Apple Lightning connector, specifically designed for iPod Exquisite & colorful elliptic cylinder appearance, made of anodized aluminum alloy Compact in size with 2600mAh capacity Built-in USB output supports charging mobile devices via their original cable Two battery level indicators - delicate and fashionable Compatible with most mobile devices with 5 volts input voltage Materials: Aluminum. Product Dimensions: 2.83"L x 1.65"W x 6.30"H Weight: 0.31 lbs.

I would love to try out this product
How long does this last on charge? And how fast does it charge? MiPow Power Tube Phone Charger with USB Output
How well does this work when you're traveling ?
Start your review of MiPow Power Tube Phone Charger with USB Output!
How would you rate this product?
Plattsburgh, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like having this with my just Incase of an emergency it’s very reassuring! Only downfall is what if it dies? Then there’s not much use but all and all it’s very good and stays charged for awhile
Lake Helen , FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this item especially if you’re somebody travels long distances to work or is going on a trip it is efficient and will keep your phone charged with its battery charging capabilities
Orlando, FL
My phone is always dying on me when I'm out. I bought one of these & it's the best thing I did. It always fully charges my phone. You can charge it for a few hours & it lasts a very long time. It brings its own little charger. Easy to use, simply plug your charger into it & plug it into your phone. It's very handy when you are leaving the house for a long time & must have your phone charged. And also for road trips. I definitely recommend it!
Portable chargers have changed my life. They are amazing when you go out for long days and don't have a plug in right there for you to charge your phone. They are cheap and easy to find at any store. The only thing that I dislike is having to remember to charge it also.
I love my portable charger! This is a MUST HAVE when traveling, especially when you aren't sure when the next time is that you will have access to an outlet. I love how small it is which makes it convenient to put in my purse or backpack and carry with me throughout the day!
I love this charger. It worked really well. The only thing I did not like was that the charger died before the phone was able to fully charge. It seemed I was charging my charger more than I was charging the phone. I did enjoy the color and how sleek it was, though.
Berwyn, IL
I bought one of these portable chargers and I always take with me nearly everywhere. Love that I never have to worry about my phone or Ipod running out of battery. Great for on the go and road trips with my family when everyone Is trying to charge their phones in the car at the same time.
Sugar Land, TX
I need a battery pack almost everyday because of my phone’s battery is really bad. This one charges the phone really quick but dies itself pretty quickly. However it is easy to carry in your hangbag or keep it in the car
Framingham, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Believe it or not I found one of these on my campus...I tried to post a lost and found ad but nobody answered! So it’s mine now, and it’s so portable and convenient and I love it!
turlock
Not just this portable charger but all of them are lifesavers. You basically care an extra 100 percent charge with you. They are very convenient since can be carried in pocket. If improvements should be made it needs to have more charging juice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...