Mio Water Enhancer,Mango Peach,Berry Pomegranate & Fruit Punch, 1.62 Ounce Pack of 3

BY KRAFT

Buy on Amazon
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I bought this last year because I wanted to taste them out. I've never used a flavor enhancer thing like this but I like it! These came in handy on our camping trip! I don't usually buy them for around the house but I like them for trips.
Susan B.
Zeeland
My children love using the Mio in their bottled water.  I like them, cuz they're convenient to take with you wherever you go..  The price is pretty affordable, too.
member-228cc
It's an affordable product that tastes great. I love the fact that I can adjust the strength of the flavor. Everyone can make their drink taste the way they want. I tend to keep it on hand in the fridge. It's small and easy to pack when we go on trips, too!
Tricia S.
Ft lauderdale
Love this stuff! Adds a great punch to plain old water. We like all the flavors. Very easy to use.