BY MIO

12 Servings see more...

Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I picked this up after a long stretch of not using Mio. I was intrigued by the vitamins and the flavor. There is a bit of an odd aftertaste with this particular version - maybe the vitamins? I didn't mind it so much but not like the other Mio flavors. My bigger concern was the amount of vitamins I was putting into my body. I already take a gummy vitamin so I wasn't sure how this would put my intake levels, especially if I am using it all day in my water.
Joanne H.
I bought this for my husband. It tastes a little off, not sure if it's the flavor or because of the vitamins, but it's always too strong or not strong enough and always leaves a funky after taste.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Just found this and I really like it. Plus it has lots of B vitamins that give you a natural energy. The flavor tastes really good and a little goes a long way
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
Love the flavor variety. Orange Vanilla is my favorite. The price could go down a little though with all the competition out there.

Walmart